55

꒰

.ೃ forgiveness
l/n y/n, age 16
niro toko, age 15

warnings !!
reader is bisexual in this story (preference for males - due to hanma), vocal abuse

Y/N slowly slipped on her shoes, trying not to make a sound as she crept out of the Tachibana household. Last night, Hinata and Naoto's mom had allowed her and Takemichi to sleepover. Hiro agreed because it was getting dark and he was busy at the hospital. Plus, he didn't want Jay or any of the others going out after sunset.

Y/N was back in the clothes Senju had given her. She didn't want to pressure the Tachibana family by staying any longer so, the moment her clothes were fully dry, she set off.

"The detention center is this way... right?" She quietly murmured to herself, running a hand through her hair. She turned a corner, instantly spotting the white building. "Oh... there it is."

Silently, she entered. The doors slid open upon her arrival and the person sitting at the front desk quietly lifted her head. Her long blue hair was tied in a high ponytail while her bangs covered the majority of her forehead. Some were longer than others, framing her face perfectly. Her eyes were two different colors, the right one being bright green and the other being a pastel purple.

Her pretty face, along with one of her fingers and her throat, was covered in scars that were stitched together but, somehow, those features only added to her beauty.

She had a busty figure, a small waist, and seemed quite tall.

"Hello? Can I help you?" She questioned.

"I'm here to see Kazutora." Y/N bluntly uttered, ignoring the fact that the alluring woman had just caught her staring.

"Are you straight, honey?" The older female asked, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.

"No. Bisexual with a preference for males," Y/N answered.

'Only because of Shuji' She mentally added.

"Wonderful." The blue-haired beauty's lips curved into an elegant smile, "Would you be interested in a date with me?"

"... Maybe later." Y/N said, "I need to visit someone first. Kazutora."

"Hm. Okay. Just walk down the hallway and take a right. I'll call him in." The bluenette murmured, texting one of her co-workers on her flip phone. Y/N bowed.

"Thank you." She muttered before striding down the corridor and turning just as the lady said.

She reached a room that was divided in half by a plastic barrier. Tiny holes were poked into the blockade, something that would allow Y/N to hear Kazutora clearly.