꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ the day before the battle
hanagaki takemichi, age 26
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
a little bit of violence, mentioning of r@pe, small panic attack, slight manipulation

Takemichi smiled at Naoto, feeling grateful for having the black-haired boy around.

"Thanks for putting up with my request, Naoto." He uttered.

"... I'm used to it." The black-haired man murmured, "Happens all the time." He shrugged. "Anyway, what are you planning to ask him this time?" Takemichi remained silent, lost in thought. Truth be told, he hadn't planned this far ahead. He just assumed he'd ask a question about Valhalla and Kisaki.

The two males entered the room and, while Naoto stood near the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest, Takemichi walked all the way up to the thick plastic that separated him from Draken.

"You're here again?" The bald-headed man asked.

"Sorry to keep bothering you," Takemichi muttered, "There's just one more thing I want to ask."

"Did I tell you to leave Tokyo?" Draken questioned, scowling. He, however, was ignored.

"Do you remember that one biker gang?" Takemichi asked, "The one without a leader? Valhalla? Wasn't the leader... Kisaki Tetta?"

"... No, he wasn't." Draken's answer left Takemichi in a state of shock. "The Headless Angel's head... was Y/N. Valhalla was originally a gang created for Mikey and Y/N to lead together."

"But that... that's impossible!" Takemichi exclaimed, "Mikey-kun is Toman's leader, isn't he?! And Y/N... Well... I don't know what she is if I'm being honest."

"Impossible, you say?" Draken muttered, arching an eyebrow. "You remember too, don't you? Twelve years ago, on Bloody Halloween, Valhalla took over Toman. Valhalla, as the parent organization, created a new Tokyo Manji Gang. That's the one that exists today."

"Isn't that... could that have been... the day of Toman and Valhalla's big battle?"

"Yes. That day... Toman suffered its first loss." Draken lowered his head as if he was ashamed.

"What?! Toman lost?! But... how could they lose with the invincible Mikey on their side?!"

"No... It was Mikey's fault that Toman lost. That day... why didn't I realize... that Mikey was just a... fifteen-year-old kid... with an enormous cross to bear?" Draken clenched his jaw, "On that day... Mikey killed Kazutora. He didn't get arrested though. Kisaki already had a decoy prepared. Mikey fell into darkness and Valhalla took over Toman. With Mikey as the leader, Y/N as number two, and Kisaki as acting leader at the head... they grew into a huge organization."