04

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ y/n's new life
l/n y/n, age 10

warnings !!
pills

Y/N's eyes widened and her jaw almost dropped as she stared at the mansion in front of her. It was unbelievably huge and the interior design was beautiful.

"Hey, you're gonna catch flies if you keep gaping like that," Jay said

"Cool, right?" Nira pushed him away. She grinned, "Dad's a doctor and Jay here is a model, so they earn quite a bit. Ashley's acting career is about to debut, so more money will be added to the family savings. I have a part-time job at a taekwondo dojo and, well, Daisuke's too young to be working." Y/N looked at the ravenette in awe, her usually emotionless eyes sparkling slightly.

The family she had just been adopted into was clearly a group of talented individuals. She felt a little intimidated by them, especially Jay. He had a cold edge to him that wasn't very welcoming.

"Nira, Ash, would you mind taking Y/N shopping and buying dinner while I'm on my date?" Hiro piped up, "I'll let you drive the BMW." He added, trying to bribe Nira. It worked. Her eyes lit up as Hiro threw the car keys her way. She effortlessly caught them, grinning.

"Sure! Ash, little sis, let's go!" She exclaimed. Nira happily skipped towards the car, Ash and Y/N not far behind. "Man, we're gonna buy so many cute things! Ah, Y/N, I can't wait until you're old enough to wear makeup!" Nira squealed as she started the car.

She backed out of the driveway, humming to herself. The drive to the mall was relatively quiet until they reached the main city. As Hanma had described, the streets were bustling. Y/N stared outside, in awe.

"Beautiful, ain't it?" Nira smiled as she took a turn. Y/N just hummed, too shocked for words. Ash let out a chuckle of amusement, a smile playing on her lips, as Nira parked the car. She jumped out, stretching her legs.

Y/N followed her lead, biting her bottom lip nervously. She had grown too used to the orphanage and the peaceful atmosphere surrounding it.

"So, we gotta buy some clothes, plushies, unnecessary things that are cute, and dinner. Simple." Said Nira, swinging her arms back and forth, "And, I'm assuming Jay is picking up Daisuke from soccer." Ashley hummed as she grabbed Y/N's hand, squeezing it to comfort the girl.

Y/N remained silent but was thankful.

As the trio entered the shopping mall, Y/N's grip on Ashley's hand tightened. She shakily inhaled, eyes scanning over the crowd.