47

꒰

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ manjiro, you pervert !!
l/n y/n, age 16

Yokai's first official meeting finally ended after two long and tiring hours. There was a lot to discuss and that took up most of their time. In the end, their meeting place was decided, positions were finalized, and promotion posters were made, courtesy of Aiya and Haruka.

"Well, this is where we part." Y/N and the rest of the girls had walked together until they reached the end of the dusty road.

"See ya later, Miss President." Miko cheekily grinned, "Tonight, we finally meet the infamous Tokyo Manji Gang."

HATSUNE MIKO, YOKAI'S ATTACK DIVISION SQUAD LEADER.

Y/N nodded, waving at her.

"So it seems. See you at the shrine, Miko-san." She shallowly bowed while holding onto the handles of her bike.

"See ya later, Boss!" Aiya exclaimed, "I can't wait to meet your boyfriends!" She let out a teasing giggle.

KAMBE AIYA, YOKAI'S VICE-PRESIDENT.

"Hey hey, Aiya-chan, don't tease the Pres." Haruka, Aiya's half-sister, grabbed her blouse and yanked her back.

OZORO HARUKA, YOKAI'S ELITE GUARD AND PROMOTER.

"Is Toman scary?" Miku murmured, "I heard they are. Their leader, Mikey, can take opponents down with one kick. And, I heard their vice-president survived a stab wound. Is that true?"

She turned to look at Y/N, anxiety swirling around in her blue orbs.

NAKANO MIKU, CO-LEADER OF YOKAI'S ADVISOR DIVISION.

"Most of them are nice," Y/N, trying to comfort the pink-haired girl, patted her back. "Draken is a little scary at first, but he's just a big softie at heart."

"Is it true one of the Toman captains... died?" Nino piped up, fidgeting with her fingers, "Apparently, he quit Toman and joined Valhalla then he was stabbed by his friend. Is that... true?"

KITA NINO, CO-LEADER OF YOKAI'S ADVISOR DIVISION.

'Too many questions' Y/N thought to herself. Nevertheless, she answered.

"It is. But, don't worry. I couldn't save him... but I'll save you. Just call out my name and I'll be there." The H/C-haired girl offered them a small smile and, even though the group couldn't see it, the gesture still comforted them.