31

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ toman's new captain
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
pills (medication)

Y/N popped a pill into her mouth, quickly swallowing it without the help of any liquid. After the fight with Toman, she had fallen ill due to the sheer rain and cold. It wasn't unexpected but she still hated it.

"Y/N, I got you some more medicine," Kisaki uttered as he entered the room, holding a plastic bag in his right hand. Y/N groaned as she slowly sat up, running a hand through her hair.

"Thanks, Tetta. Any news from Toman yet?" She questioned as she grabbed her bottle, taking a big sip to satisfy her parched throat. Kisaki hummed.

"Yeah, Mikey agreed." He said, "I'm actually about to go now. I just came to drop these off and to tell you that Hanma is coming over soon." Y/N frowned.

"You're going... without me?" She didn't feel safe letting Kisaki out of the house with no company. After all, he was a few years younger than her and was previously bullied. Not to mention she was scared the incident with Daisuke would repeat itself again.

"I'll be fine. I'll just get someone to come with me. You don't need to worry." Kisaki offered her one of his rare, genuine smiles that were reserved only for her. Y/N sighed, frowning.

"I'll go with you." She muttered, climbing out of bed. Her knees wobbled but she did her best to stay upright. Kisaki's eyes widened and he quickly rushed over to stabilize her.

"You're still sick." He said as he draped one of her arms around his shoulder, "You need rest. It isn't wise for you to go out like this. Plus, Hanma is gonna take care of you."

"I insist." Y/N refused to back down and, eventually, all Kisaki could do was let out a sigh.

"Fine. Your funeral if you collapse." He grumbled, "Just remember to take a pack of meds with you. Oh, and a mask. There's some in the bag." Y/N crouched down, rummaging through the items Kisaki had purchased.

"Wow, you thought of everything." She uttered in a flat tone, "Cool." She grabbed a packet of panadol and a singular mask before standing up. "So, who's driving? I sure as hell don't trust you with my bike." Kisaki scoffed as the pair exited Y/N's room.

"Well, you're sick. What else are we to do?" He asked, "And, none of you- Sorry, I mean our siblings are here." Kisaki still had yet to adjust to having a real family. He and his mom had been on their own for so long he forgot what it was like to have brothers and sisters and a father.

"Yeah, but I just got my bike fixed. So, either I'm driving or we don't leave this house. Your call." Y/N shrugged. Massaging his temples to get rid of the stress, Kisaki huffed.