꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ y/n likes girls ?!
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
the word 'blood' is used

Takemichi and his friends sat in a circle while Y/N slowly wandered around, grabbing random things off the shelves and observing them.

"The cops got the guy who led Kiyomasa-kun's division, didn't they?" Suzuki uttered. Y/N visibly stiffened and gulped.

"Ah..." Takemichi glanced over at her, slightly concerned, "Have Mikey-kun and Draken-kun been... fighting?" Everybody remained silent until Akkun spoke up in a sober tone of voice.

"Yeah... looks pretty serious. Toman's gonna split in two any day now." The redhead muttered. Y/N rolled her eyes. Not on her watch.

"I knew it." Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, sweating slightly. The atmosphere was deathly quiet before the blonde's friends burst into laughter.

"Sorry, I was just kidding. You got way too serious, Takemichi." Akkun chuckled, wiping away a tear.

"They're fighting for sure," Yamamoto added, "But it's no different than usual." He smiled.

"Besides, Mikey-kun and Draken-kun would never get into a big argument." Yamagishi piped up. Y/N almost wanted to laugh at his proclamation.

'Are you sure about that? I saw those idiots fight for ten weeks straight over a chip packet'

"Who'd you say is fighting with who?" Draken suddenly appeared behind Takemichi. The blonde flinched, taken by surprise.

"DRAKEN-KUN?!" Everybody except Y/N seemed shocked to see him. She just rolled her eyes, going back to snooping around the room.

"I came to check up on you, Takemicchi." Draken grinned, "Man, it's hot as hell in here. Is it 'cause it's full of dudes?" Slowly, Takemichi turned his head to stare at Y/N. She was going through his magazines, holding a very... interesting one.

"Ack! Y/N! Don't read that!" He tried to swipe it from her but she easily dodged him.

"Shut up, bitchy," She grumbled, "I'm tryna look at hot girls."

"Y/N? Shouldn't you be in the hospital? And, what's up with the blood stain on your shirt?! Don't tell me you're bleeding again!" Draken glowered at her. Y/N huffed.

"Idiot, the hospital let me out. It was just a minor scratch anyway, nothing too serious." She muttered.

"You got stabbed and you bled all over my floor!" Takemichi exclaimed, throwing a hissy fit.