19

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ the kidnapping saga continues
l/n y/n, age 16

Mikey pouted as Y/N stared at him. He had his cheeks puffed out and it was clear he wasn't happy.

"Y/N!" He whined, "Why weren't you at the meeting last night?" Y/N sighed, quickly coming up with a lie.

"Something came up with my family." She muttered, "You know how hard Hiro is working to keep Daisuke alive. Plus, Nira is seeing someone and there's hardly anybody home nowadays." (fun fact - I accidentally deleted this one paragraph about 5 times).

Mikey frowned but nodded. He understood Y/N's situation. He was just unhappy about the fact that she didn't want to hang out with him and Toman as much now. It was always 'my step-brother' this or 'my friend' that. It was starting to get annoying. Mikey just wanted to spend time with Y/N yet she was pushing him away.

That's how the two of them ended up outside Y/N's favorite restaurant, waiting for the rest of Toman's founding members. Mikey had, somehow, managed to convince Y/N to go to the beach with him. She told him she didn't have her swimming togs but Mikey reassured her he would take care of it. By that, he meant making Chifuyu and Baji sneak into Y/N's room and check her size. They found many horrors, including a dartboard with various pictures of Toman members on it with 'who to be nice to today' written at the top and even a picture of Baji when he was covered from head-to-toe in mud.

A black van suddenly stopped in front of the pair. The door slowly slid open, revealing the Toman founding members, Chifuyu, Smiley, and even Angry. They were all wearing darkly-tinted sunglasses and plastic gold necklaces. Y/N's eye twitched.

"Baji," She calmly said, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A VAN?! I'M IN NO MOOD TO DIE TODAY!"

"Jeez, woman, calm your tits down." He rolled his eyes, "I obviously know how to drive this thing. And, call me Keisuke. I keep telling ya. Now, get in." Y/N clicked her tongue as she climbed into the van, taking a seat next to Draken.

"Baji, if you crash this damn van, I am going to fucking kill you. Even if we die, I will kill you again and again until you can no longer fucking respawn." Y/N growled menacingly. Baji gulped, showing her a thumbs up.

"Y-yeah! And, call me Keisuke!"

"I'll call you Keisuke when you succeed in getting to the beach without crashing this damn vehicle!"

━━━━━━

Y/N crossed her arms over her chest, displeased.

"Out of everything in the fucking store," She grumbled, "You choose to buy this?! I am going to fucking kick you so hard in the balls that you won't be able to produce babies because of swelling! Hah, how does that sound?!" Y/N tried to claw at Smiley's throat as Draken held her back, gritting his teeth.

"Y/N-chan! Look what I found!" Mikey bounced up to her, not sensing the atmosphere. He shoved an ice cream into her face, grinning. As the melted treat dripped down her chin, Y/N glowered at Mikey.

Draken immediately let go of her, putting his arms up in surrender.

"I ain't dealing with an angry Y/N. Good luck Mikey, you're on your own!" Draken exclaimed.

"You think they'll be okay?" Chifuyu asked as Baji spread a blob of sunscreen onto his friend's back.

"Nah. We may as well prepare their funerals now." Baji responded, "A mad Y/N is never a good Y/N."

"Come to think of it," Chifuyu piped up, "She was usually so calm when we were younger. Now, she's got a hot temper." Baji shrugged.

"Who knows. Maybe it's because of Mikey."

"Or, maybe it's because she just loves insulting us."

"Yeah, that too."

As Y/N chased Mikey and Smiley, a pair of brothers watched her from their positions under a huge umbrella.

"Oh, hey, it's the girl who called you a knockoff, Walmart Anna," Rindou said.

"Hm? The pretty lady? Where?" Ran, who was busy tying up his hair in a high ponytail, looked around, spotting her. "Oh, there she is! Hey! Pretty lady!" Rindou made no move to stop his brother. He just sat back and watched as Y/N turned her angry gaze to Ran. Her eyes flickered to Rindou who casually waved.

Yup, Y/N definitely had favorites. And, right now, Ran, Smiley, and Mikey weren't included in that list.

"Oh," Y/N frowned, "It's you. Nice to see ya again, Ranabelle. How ya doing? And, how is that hair doing? It makes you look like a bootleg version of Wednesday Addams. You should get it fixed."

"Hey! Who do you think you are? Why are you talking to my Y/N-chan?!" Mikey wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist, glaring up at Ran.

"Hah? Yours? Is this a joke? Rindou, come over here! The shortie made a funny joke!" Ran cackled, clutching his stomach. Mikey didn't hesitate to kick his side, jaw clenched in anger.

"You wanna go, bitch?!" Ran shouted, "Let's fucking go! You, me, right now!" Y/N turned around, walking away.

"I ain't doing this shit today." She muttered as she joined Rindou underneath the umbrella. He glanced at her, quickly looking up and down.

"Nice swimming togs." He said.

"Hm? Really? Thanks." Although there was no emotion in Y/N's tone, she still meant it.

"... Want a drink?" Rindou asked, pulling a soda out of the cooling box Ran had stolen from a random guy called Hanma.

"Sure." Y/N took the can from Rindou. She popped it open, taking a gulp from it. The fizzy liquid ran down her throat and she sighed.

"Bitch! You're so short you can't even reach the cookies on the top shelf!" Ran yelled.

"At least I don't hit my head on the doorway like you!" Mikey replied, sneering. From the sidelines, Smiley cheered the Toman leader on.

Y/N rolled her eyes, scowling.

"Hey," Rindou nudged her as he pulled a small nerf gun out of his pocket and a bunch of 'bullets'. He loaded the toy gun and aimed it at Ran.

Y/N snickered as he pulled the trigger  and quickly hid the gun and bullets from Ran's eyes.

"Hey! Who the fuck did that?! Rin, if that was you, I am gonna fucking kill you!" Ran glared at his brother. He paused. Y/N and Rindou were playing an intense card game and no nerf gun was in sight.

"Hey, don't look at my Y/N-chan!" Mikey jumped onto Ran's back and sunk his teeth into the older male's shoulder.

"Hah?! Did you just bite me?! What the fuck?! Dude, get away from me! Hey! You're drawing blood! Stop!"