65

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ bonten ?
hanagaki takemichi, age 26

warnings !!
this one is an extra-long chap (2300+ words), a little bit of gore, a lot of talk about death

Takemichi looked around in awe at the expensive apartment he was sitting in. The last time he time travelled, Naoto only had a simple room. But, now, it was beyond luxurious.

"Naoto, how did you afford this?" Takemichi asked as the ravenette entered the room, holding a tray.

"I had some help. It turns out you did well to change the past. Baji came back to life; surprisingly, Toman is less evil, Hina is alive, and Kisaki is nowhere." Naoto smiled, "Good job."

"What... what about Y/N?" Questioned Takemichi, "How is she?"

Naoto's slight grin faltered. He cleared his throat, placing the tray down on the coffee table.

"Y/N... well... she's still married to Hanma. It seems nobody can change that. But, she runs a criminal organisation now. Bonten, that's what she calls it." Naoto sighed, sitting down, "She's the boss. Her number two, Kano, is also a woman but, other than that, it's all men." Takemichi gasped, eyes widening.

"Kano?!" That was the girl Y/N tried to attack. Kano had done something to anger the H/C-haired girl in the past.

"Yes, Kano," Naoto uttered, "She was formally part of a gang called RED. She somehow forced herself into Yokai. And that's where I came up with a theory. Kano, just like you, is a time traveller." Takemichi gasped. Another time traveller? That can't be.

"That means..." Takemichi trailed off.

"Yes," Naoto nodded his head, "It means she, too, can change the past, whether it's on accident or purpose. She could potentially ruin our missions." Takemichi exhaled, pulling at the strands of his black locks.

"So... do you think she deliberately led Y/N to, well, make Bonten?" He inquired.

"Yes, it's possible." Naoto placed a hand on his chin, thinking, "To fix this, we need to keep Y/N from Kano."

"What happened to Yokai? You said Y/N runs Bonten, which is almost all men."

"Y/N killed them in cold blood. She got rid of all the founding members, cut ties with almost all of Toman, then made Bonten. I even have a file report on all of the members." Naoto pulled out a thick pile of paper, slamming it onto the table.

"First up, we have Y/N, Bonten's leader. She's a sadistic and brutal killer with precise aim. She never misses her target. Then we have Kano. Her last name is unknown. Formerly part of an assassin group, she pairs up perfectly with Y/N." Two portfolios were placed side by side as Naoto explained everything to Takemichi, "Bonten's number three is Sanzu Haruchiyo. He's what you would call a psychopath and yandere. He's crazy in love with Y/N, despite her being married."