12

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ bonding time
l/n y/n, age 13

warning !!
mental illness known as maladaptive daydreaming is mentioned and partly explained

Y/N frowned as she leaned against Baji, arms crossed over her chest. They were all sitting in a circle, silent, except for Mikey who was chewing on his snacks. Y/N's eye twitched. She always did have a short temper but she tried her best to refrain from lashing out.

"So..." Baji drummed his finger against the concrete floor, "Since we not doing anything, how about we play a game? Just something to get to know each other." The lilac-haired boy known as Mitsuya shrugged.

"Sure. Anything to help break this awkward silence." He muttered, "We can play truth. We ask someone a question and they answer it. If it makes them uncomfortable, they can skip and get another question."

Everybody except for Y/N nodded. She didn't care what they did. She just wanted to get back home in time for dinner.

"Let's use this. One person will spin it and whoever it lands on gets asked a question. Then, the person who it landed on will spin it and so on." Baji pulled out an empty wine bottle. Y/N stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Were you... always carrying that around?" She inquired, confused. Baji nodded.

"More or less." He placed the bottle down in the middle of the circle, "Since we have a lady in our midst, she can go first." Baji grinned. Y/N sent him an unamused glare. She slapped the back of his head, a sigh falling from her lips.

"Whatever." She grumbled, leaning forward. She spun the bottle, watching it carefully as it began to slow down. Eventually, it stopped on Mikey. "Manjiro, how tall are you in comparison to when I last saw you?" Y/N knew height was a sensitive topic to her friend, hence why she picked that exact question. No matter what he did, he just couldn't grow. It was a mystery to everybody.

Mikey puffed out his cheeks.

"Y/N, you know I don't like talking about my height!" He whined, throwing a fit. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Okay then. Favorite food?"

"Dorayaki."

Y/N suppressed the urge to smile. After all these years, he hadn't changed one bit.

Mikey grabbed the wine bottle, rotating it in an aggressive manner. Y/N quietly snickered as it sprung up, hitting Baji in the face. He let out a shrill scream of pain.