26

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ y/n's big day
l/n y/n, age 16

Y/N stood beside Hanma, hand in hand. They gazed down at the festival, eyes scanning the area.

"It's your big day, sweetheart," Hanma uttered, his lips curling into a grin. Y/N frowned.

"So it is." Her voice was barely a whisper and Hanma had to strain his ears to hear her.

"You know... I never directly asked this because I didn't want to intrude but... why are you doing this?" He questioned.

"I... don't know anymore. It was to protect my friends and family as well as hide... you know what. But, I've slowly forgotten my original objective. It's confusing even... me" Her eyes widened slightly when Hanma suddenly embraced her.

"You're a mysterious girl, babe. But, I'll stand by your side no matter what. Maybe being terribly loyal to each other isn't a... bad thing." He grinned, staring down at Y/N with adoration.

With her lips tinted red, false eyelashes adorning her face, and thin eyeliner to top it all off, she looked like the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Shu, you're staring." Y/N nudged him. He said nothing as he silently leaned down, kissing her and smearing her lipstick slightly. She pouted. "You ruined it." She muttered, not pleased with him.

Hanma just shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He licked the residue of Y/N's makeup off his lips, something he probably shouldn't have done. It looked pretty but tasted horrible.

Y/N lightly laughed at his disgusted face. She stood on her tippy toes, flicking his forehead harshly.

"Don't eat cosmetics again, Shu." She could faintly remember the time Hanma had been so hungry he bit one of her lip balms. It was an interesting thing to witness and the fact that he even swallowed surprised her.

"Yeah yeah, won't happen again." He grumbled. Y/N, however, knew better. It would definitely happen for the third time.

Hanma caressed her cheek with his thumb, wiping away the smudged lipstick.

"You look hot." He bluntly uttered. Even though Y/N wasn't in formal attire like most girls, she still looked gorgeous.

"I know." She smugly replied, smirking. She checked the time, realizing her date would be arriving soon. "Emma's almost here. I'll see ya later." Hanma nodded.

"Don't get hurt, babe. I can't heal all your injuries." He teased, patting her on the head and watching as she rolled her eyes.