58

꒰

.ೃ i missed you
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
character death (get tissues. I almost cried)

Perhaps Y/N shouldn't have walked off in the first place because now she was lost. Hopelessly and utterly lost. A sigh slipped past the H/C-nette's lips as her eyes darted around, trying to recognize her location. Perhaps she could call Aiya. That bubbly girl seemed to know everyone and had probably memorized a map of the city by now.

Y/N's finger hovered over the 'call' button. She was hesitant because she didn't want to trouble one of her gang members. She had already skipped a meeting. Surely they'd be a little moody over that, especially when new applicants were coming in.

Footsteps approached the girl and she lowered her head, her hair covering her face. She prayed for the person to pass by but it seemed luck wasn't on her side today.

"Huh? Y/N? What are you doing here?" It was Izana in all his glory. His tanned skin was littered with cuts and bruises while his blouse was unbuttoned completely, showing off his toned body and his silver belly piercing that she didn't know he had.

"Oh... Izana..." Secretly, Y/N felt relieved that it wasn't a random stranger.

"Are you lost?" The purple-eyed male questioned even though he already knew the answer. He had been watching Y/N for a while now, silently following her to ensure her safety. It was quite amusing to watch her get lost.

"Um..." Y/N rubbed the back of her neck, not wanting to admit it. Heat crawled to her cheeks. "Yes..." She muttered, frowning, "I... am." Izana lowly chuckled, finding her actions adorable.

"How cute," He cooed, wanting to tease her. He craved to see her cry, to witness the salty tears roll down the apples of her cheeks. However, she was no longer the innocent girl she was in the past. This Y/N was cold, ruthless, and unforgiving. It seemed the harsh years had shaped her well.

"Izana, all the guys have been taken care of- Oh." Kakucho paused, noticing Y/N. They stared at each other for a few moments before Izana cleared his throat, sending his right-hand man a look.

"You guys beat up people without me? How boring." Y/N drawled, frowning.

"Kakuzho," Izana uttered, "This is L/N Y/N, the girl I was talking about. She grew up in an orphanage like us. Y/N, this is Kakucho. He's my friend."

"Nice to meet you." Said Y/N in her usual blunt tone.

"You... too." Kakucho was hesitant to reply. Bloodlust practically radiated off the H/C-haired female in front of him and one wrong move could possibly end in disaster. Izana, noticing Kakucho's discomfort, laughed.