49

꒰

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ our hero, l/n y/n !!
miyamura naoko (oc), age 15
l/n y/n, age 16

warning !!
sexual assault, violence, gore

A young, blue-haired boy walked through the dark streets of Tokyo, a plastic bag in his left hand. His younger sister walked beside him, clinging onto his sweater vest.

"Ashi," She murmured, bottom lip trembling, "I'm scared. It's getting dark." The male, Hisashi, pushed. He crouched down, smiling at his sibling.

"Don't worry Yua." He told her, "I'll keep you safe." The small girl's lips curled into a bright smile. She giggled, hugging him.

"You're the best, big brother!" She exclaimed, eyes sparkling. Hisashi fondly grinned, adjusting the circular-rimmed glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose.

He stood up straight, brushing the dirt off his black cargo pants.

"Now," He uttered, "Let's get back home." He gently placed a hand on his sister's back, guiding her. The pair walked down an alleyway, the most common shortcut to their house.

Just as they were about to reach the end, they were stopped. Yua let out a squeal, hiding behind Hisashi.

"Hey, are you two looking to have some fun?" It was clearly a creep trying to target younger children. Hisashi scrunched up his nose, eyes narrowing.

"No. Yua, let's go." He grabbed his little sister's hand, trying to brush past the older male. However, before they could even move, somebody grabbed Hisashi's collar. He was abruptly yanked back and he tripped over his own feet, falling to the ground.

Yua shrieked loudly as three other men, all tall with broad shoulders, sneaked out of the shadows. One grinned down at her, reaching out to caress her soft cheek.

"Oi! Stay away from her!" Hisashi scrambled up, ignoring the dull ache in his knees. He clenched his jaw. "If you touch her, I'll kill you!" The blue-haired boy tried to run over but a hand was clapped over his mouth, stopping him. He writhed around, wilding kicking his legs in an attempt to break free.

His grey-colored eyes widened as Yua screamed again. She sobbed, trying to run away from the man who was cornering her.

Not being given another choice, Hisashi stomped down on the foot of his attacker. His platform shoes dug into their skin and they yelped, harshly shoving him away.

The young male took this as his chance to sprint towards Yua. His heels slapped against the pavement as he leaped forward, grabbing Yua and pushing her behind him.