52

꒰

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ day out... or not
l/n y/n, age 16

Y/N panted heavily as she greedily gulped down mouthfuls of water. She had just finished a workout and she was beyond exhausted at this point. It didn't help that, no matter where she went, at least one guy would go out of their way to catcall her. Of course, she took care of them easily.

So far, it had been a pretty boring day which, in Y/N's eyes, was good. The masked man showed no signs of appearing, the small girl gang known as RED was nowhere to be seen, and Ashley was safely hidden at a friend's house. All in all, very good.

As Y/N turned a corner, she suddenly bumped into a tall figure. He had blonde and purple hair that was lazily tied into a high ponytail. A few strands were loose, cascading and framing the sides of his face perfectly. He had a lollipop in his mouth, the stick being unusually long.

"Oh... sorry." He peered down at Y/N through his dark lashes, "I didn't see you."

"It's okay." Y/N was about to walk past him when she spotted a familiar-looking female standing behind him, all her attention focused on the game in her hands.

A Brahman uniform hugged her frame loosely, the sleeves being far too big for her size.

"Hm? Senju?" Y/N murmured, tilting her head to the side. The last time she had seen the girl, she looks much more... feminine. Now, she sported a tom-boyish look.

Senju lifted her head, lips curving into a bright grin as she launched herself at Y/N.

"Ah! It's you again! I'm so happy to see you!" She exclaimed.

"Senju, you know her?" A new voice piped up from behind Y/N. Senju cheerfully nodded.

"Yeah! She's the one who saved me! You know, the one I was telling you guys about!" Senju giggled.

"Oh, the one you called pretty?" Another asked, "Didn't you tell us she stabbed a guy? We went to clean up the mess but we found his body in a dungaree instead."

Y/N looked around, counting three guys in general.

'Three dudes and one girl... how scandalous'

Of course, Y/N didn't actually know their relationship with each other. She was just assuming things.

"Hey. Y/N, was it?" The purple and blonde-haired male questioned, "I have to thank you for saving Brahman's princess. Senju has been talking about you non-stop since then."