17

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ kidnapping takemichi
l/n y/n, age 16

Y/N's eye twitched. She had been dragged into yet another one of Mikey's schemes just before she was about to meet up with Hanma.

She had to cancel on the poor boy since Mikey was so persistent.

Y/N sighed as she flattened out her school blouse. She was planning to go to school today but her plans quickly changed.

"Why are we here?" She muttered, eyes drooping. She was tired. Staying up with Kisaki to watch Netflix was not a good idea.

"We're here for Takemichi!" Mikey exclaimed, grinning. Y/N huffed.

"All this for one kid?" She grumbled, scowling, "He can hardly fight. He's basically useless to us." Her two friends remained silent as they searched through classrooms. Y/N clicked her tongue, irked.

"Need I remind you?!" She exclaimed, "He doesn't have any stamina, his body isn't strong enough to withhold strain, he's a crybaby, he has a hero complex, he'll end up killing himself in a fight because he can't fucking fight back! He ain't no Chifuyu! He's just Hangaki Takemichi, the crybaby who tries to play the role of a hero!"

Draken and Mikey exchanged looks.

"... Are you on your period?" Mikey asked, "No wonder you're moodier than usual." Y/N's cheeks burned as she launched herself at the blonde, ready to choke him.

"Come here, you little bitch!" She screamed. Draken quickly grabbed her jacket, holding her back. Y/N screeched. "Draken, let go! This is Christian Dior! Let go, let go!"

Y/N tried to convince Draken to let go of her white and purple jacket that matched her school uniform surprisingly well and outlined her figure nicely.

However, it seemed the commotion attracted the attention of the third-years.

"Oi! You can't just barge into a school however you like!"

"What school are you from?!"

"Dude... the girl's from that expensive private school down the road..."

Y/N huffed, rolling her eyes. She was in no mood to get her clothes dirty, especially when she was holding a pair of newly bought platform heels in her hands.

Draken clicked his knuckles, unfazed by the boys blocking their path.

"You gonna join in or not?" The tall blonde asked, turning to face Y/N. She shrugged and slipped off her jacket, handing it over to Mikey.