꒰

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ home is where the heart is
l/n y/n, age 16

"You're offering us this much for the capture of L/N Y/N?" A young female with black hair that was styled into an elegant bob cut uttered. Her red eyes scanned the document, searching for any flaws. She was wearing a sailor uniform the color of the night while her two friends, who stood on either side of her, were wearing the same outfits except that were more gray than black.

"What's so special about her?" The female's blue-eyed subordinate questioned. She placed her hands on her hips, arching an eyebrow in curiosity. "Why do you want this L/N girl so bad, boss? You've never shown any interest in people like her before."

"We can get her for you but we'll need an explanation first." Another added, running a hand through her purple locks as her eyes, the same colour of her hair, stared at the man. "You don't usually go after simple people like L/N."

Their boss smirked and let out a chuckle, throwing his head back in amusement.

"For three smart girls," He remarked, "You sure are dumb. This L/N is not simple. In fact, she killed her fake father and another man who tried to get into her pants. She is dangerous and I want her as my secret weapon. You understand, right?" He offered them a grin. "Surely you'll do this for me. After all, I did save you. Kaori," He glanced at the black-haired female, "I prevented you from drowning. Kano," He then turned his attention to the tallest of the trio, the girl with eyes the color of the ocean, "I got you away from your abusive parents. And Himiko, I made sure you survived that surgery. Without me, you all would've died."

The three girls glanced at each other, silently conversing before their leader, Kaori, nodded her head, her hair swaying from side to side.

"Okay, we'll do it." She agreed. The man smiled.

"I knew you'd come around. Now, remember, I want you to capture her, not kill her. I need her alive." That message was mainly directed at Kano. She had a sword strapped to her back and regularly carried it around. She stiffened, knowing that he was referring to her.

"Understood." She muttered, thickly swallowing. She was a fearless girl but her boss, the man she worked for, intimidated her.

He clapped his hands together, grinning joyously.

"Then it's decided!" He exclaimed, "You bring L/N Y/N to me and you'll get your prize money! Fail... and I'll kill you myself."

━━━━━━

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I'm feeling a little sick, let's head back before it's too late." Miku tried to run but Haruka grabbed the back of her collar, holding her still.