18

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ the fireworks + dented ego
hanagaki takemichi, age 26
l/n y/n, age 16

As Takemichi stepped onto the rooftop, his eyes widened. Fireworks of every different color were being shot up into the sky. They exploded, sending bursts of color through the dark, starry sky.

"Wow." Hina's eyes glimmered as she got closer, holding onto the railing, "So pretty!" She turned around, "Hurry up Takemichi!"

"O...Okay." Was all the blonde could respond with. He stared at Hina, happiness welling up in his chest.

"Hey! There's a heart!" His girlfriend pointed at the said firework. He smiled slightly. Looking around, Takemichi's eyes widened when he saw Y/N. She was sitting on the metal railing while a tall guy around her age stood between her legs, holding onto her waist.

In contrast to the usual Y/N he saw, this one was much different. She was smiling as she exchanged words with the young male, occasionally prodding at his arm. He, too, was grinning.

Takemichi instantly stiffened when Y/N's gaze shifted to him.

'Shit! I've been caught!' He screamed inside his head, 'L/N's gonna kill me!'

Much to his surprise though, her attention was stolen by the black and blonde-haired boy. He muttered a few words in her ear which caused her to raise an eyebrow and smack his forehead.

"Oh, that must be Hanma Shuji." Takemichi muttered underneath his breath as he continued to observe the two.

'Wait... does that mean Y/N has already made the deal? Arg! I don't know. Damn my lame detective skills!'

Hanma leaned down, pressing a quick kiss to Y/N's lips. She giggled, grabbing his collar and pulling him in again. Takemichi, with burning cheeks, looked away.

'I'll just hold Hina's hand, no biggie'

The crybaby hero outstretched his arm, grabbing what he assumed to be Hina's hand. His heart fluttered.

'So warm' He thought to himself.

He turned his head, realizing it wasn't Hina at all.

"H... Hello." Naoto flashed him a small smile.

"Heh? Naoto?" Takemichi muttered. A few seconds passed before he finally registered what was happening. "N... NAOTO?!" Hina turned her head.