06

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ the memories
l/n y/n, age 10

warning !!
sexual assault, panic attacks, gore

Y/N browsed through the shelves of the small convenience store. Her stomach grumbled as she set her sight on a bag of chips. She grabbed the pack, observing it. Nira had given her enough money to buy the whole store, but all she wanted was a snack.

Y/N quietly hummed under her breath as she walked towards the counter, placing the chips on it. The cashier was an appealing young lady with flowing black hair, grey eyes, multiple piercings, and a pair of golden-rimmed glasses resting on top of her head.

"Just this?" She asked. Y/N nodded. She smiled. "Okay. That'll be 235.12 ($3 NZ) yen."

Y/N pulled a few yen notes out of the purse Ashley had gifted her and handed them to the employee.

"Thank you, come again." The ravenette uttered, waving as Y/N exited the store.

The H/C-haired girl speed-walked through the streets of Tokyo, a tiny skip in her step. Up ahead, she could see Hiro's house in the distance. Her shoulders sagged slightly as she realized she would have to walk the whole way. Y/N sighed.

"Hey, pretty lady, what are you doing walking 'round all alone?" A hand was placed on Y/N's shoulder. She flinched, eyes wide. Her stomach dropped as the dread set in.

"She has a delicate face that's hard to find now." Another man appeared in front of her. He smirked, using his hand to tilt her chin up. Her bottom lip quivered in fear, her grip on her bag of chips slipping.

"Please... stop." She muttered, thickly gulping.

"She has a nice voice." The male behind her said.

Y/N's breath hitched. Her body was frozen and she felt as if she couldn't move. She trembled as she was pulled into a nearby alleyway by the two men. She screamed, but nobody came to her rescue.

"Stop! Let me go!" She screeched, writhing around in their grasp. "Get away from me!"

"Shut up, bitch!" Shouted one of the men as he shoved a piece of cloth into Y/N's mouth. Tears streamed down her face as her shirt was lifted against her will and cold hands trailed over her skin.

"Heh, look at the way she's struggling." The same male who had shoved cloth into her mouth said, grinning, "It's turning me on."

Y/N's eyes widened. Without thinking, she lifted her left leg and kicked one of the guys in the crotch. He wheezed in pain, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh, damn, she got you good." His friend chuckled, hands gripping Y/N's thighs. He spread her legs, fingers crawling towards her no-no zone.

Y/N desperately squirmed around, choking on her own sobs.

"Oi! What the fuck are you doing?! Get the fuck away from that poor girl!" A new person entered the scene. He had a baseball bat slung over his shoulder and was holding onto it tightly. "I won't ask again. Let go of her and you won't get hu"- He cut himself off, eyes wide as he recognized Y/N.

"Daisuke!" She tried to call out, the cloth muffling her scream.

"You've got my sister." His yellow eyes darkened, "... You've got my sister. LET GO OF MY LITTLE SISTER, YOU BASTARDS!" He swung his bat at one of the men, "You fuckers! Let go of her!" His rage engulfed him as he mercilessly beat up the perverts.

Y/N stood up, scrambling back. Blood was everywhere and memories flashed in front of her eyes. She saw the dead body of her mother and the cruel stare belonging to her father.

"Y/N! Are you okay? Answer me!" Daisuke stood in front of her, crimson liquid dripping down his baseball bat. Y/N opened her mouth to respond but before she could, Daisuke let out a strangled groan. He fell to the side, lips parted.

"Daisuke? Daisuke?!" Y/N vigorously shook him.

"Hey, Y/N, I'm sorry for all this. You didn't deserve this. You... deserved better." Daisuke smiled, "I apologize for not being able to protect you... better. If only... I got here... earlier." Y/N sobbed as soon as she realized he had been stabbed and was heavily bleeding. It was like a repeat of the incident that had happened all those years ago.

The men who had assaulted her ran, but she could care less about them. She was too focused on Daisuke to pay them any attention.

Her step-brother coughed and spluttered, gagging on his own blood.

Y/N flinched, her hands shaking, as Daisuke softly smiled.

"I guess I'm so hot that even death is attracted to me." He chuckled at his joke but Y/N didn't laugh along. Instead, she cried. "Y/N, if the worst comes to worst, I hope you find your friend from the orphanage. I'm sorry we didn't get to know each other that well. Maybe in another life, we'll meet again."

'Cause I hate that it seems you were never enough
Yeah, we're broken and bleeding in the name of love
And I hope that we meet in another life
I hope that we meet in another life

Daisuke fell limp in Y/N's arms. She whimpered, terror swirling around in her E/C orbs as his blood stained her fingers. Images of her mother flashed before her and she felt as if she had the same gun she used to shoot her father in her hands.

Her heart pounded inside her chest and she struggled to breathe properly. Scratching at her throat, Y/N greedily inhaled as much oxygen as she could. She wept, strangled and pained cries leaving her mouth.

"Please don't touch me! Get away from me! Stop!" She pulled at her hair, shrieking as if she was in pain.

"Y/N? Daisuke? Hey, what happened?" Jay rushed into the alleyway, panting heavily.

Y/N let out another scream as she felt hands ghost over her body. She hugged herself, shouting at no one in particular.

"Y/N! Hey!" Jay ran towards her, "What happened to Daisuke?! Y/N?!" He reached out to place a hand on her head but Y/N suddenly looked up, startling Jay.

"Get away from me! Stop! You've done enough! Don't touch me! Stop touching me!" Y/N, only seeing the faces of her offenders, hurriedly scrambled back, the cobblestone beneath her scratching her knees and elbows.

Jay sighed, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He dialed Nira and lifted the device to his ear.

"Hey, Nira, we have a... situation. Come quick, bring dad and Ashley and call an ambulance. Hurry. Now."