28

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ that was a lot of damage
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
violence

Y/N aimlessly wandered the streets of the city as she waited for Hanma. He, of course, was busy with Mikey and, since she really had nothing to do with the conflict, she slipped away undetected.

She was a little mad that Draken had almost gotten his head bashed in but she knew Hanma would take care of the guy who attacked. After all, they were given strict orders not to harm any of Toman's captains in any fatal way, which included almost giving the vice-president a concussion.

It was late at night so it made sense for the footpaths to be deserted. Y/N sighed as she used the back of her hand to wipe away some of her smudged makeup. It was still raining and, stupidly enough, Y/N had forgotten her umbrella. So, she was left to walk alone in the rain.

As the H/C-haired female turned a corner, she suddenly crashed into a blonde-haired boy's chest. They stumbled and, on instinct, grabbed Y/N's drenched shirt to prevent them from tripping. They were unsuccessful though and both of them ended up collapsing.

It was chaos as limbs got tangled together and skin was scraped from the concrete below. Y/N groaned, slowly lifting her head. She froze as she looked down, staring into a pair of pretty blue eyes.

They both blinked, not knowing what to do. Y/N lay between his legs, almost all of her weight distributed on top of him. He had his hands resting on her hips, a pitiful attempt to stop their fall.

"Yo, Inui, you okay?" The blonde's friend lazily asked, not even bothering to help. He stood on the sidelines, arms crossed over his chest. He wasn't even paying the pair any attention.

"Oh... Yes." The male, who Y/N assumed was Inui, muttered, "I'm fine... Kokonoi." His ravenette friend shrugged.

"Girl, you should watch where you're goi"- He cut himself off. With widened eyes, he cautiously took a step towards Y/N. He crouched down, completely ignoring Inui. "... Akane." He mumbled, reaching out a hand to caress Y/N's cheek. She flinched as soon as the pads of his fingers grazed her skin.

"Kokonoi... that's not Akane." Inui spoke up, noticing Y/N's discomfort.

She slapped Kokonoi's hand away and quickly stood up.

"I don't know who Akane is. My name's Y/N. I'm sorry to disappoint." She said it in such a flat and emotionless tone that it was hard to tell if she was being genuine or not.

"Are you... okay?" Inui took a second to scan Y/N up and down, noticing her slightly ragged appearance, her running makeup, and her soaked shirt that was beginning to become see-through.