16

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ that girl is a real crowd-pleaser
l/n y/n, age 16

{ time skip }

Y/N trailed behind her blonde-haired friends, a strawberry-flavored lollipop in her mouth.

"Hey," She piped up, grabbing the attention of the two boys, "Where are we going again?" Draken heaved out a sigh while Mikey just beamed.

"You'll see." The shorter male uttered. Y/N rolled her eyes as she pulled her lollipop out of her mouth, a thin line of saliva connecting the candy to her lips.

"It better not be anywhere stupid," She grumbled, scowling. Draken slung an arm around her shoulders, grinning.

"You think everywhere is stupid." He said before swiftly grabbing her lollipop. He smirked as he popped the candy into his mouth, enjoying the way Y/N growled at him.

"Bitch." She muttered, shoving her hands into her pockets. Draken lowly chuckled before his face turned serious.

"Oh, look, we're here." He announced. Y/N tilted her head to the side, trying to get a glimpse of what was going on in the middle of the large crowd. She clicked her tongue as soon as she realized it was an underground fight run by none other than Kiyomasa.

Loud shouts echoed throughout the area as the three members of Toman neared the mob. Y/N had no particular emotion on her face but she did pity the poor blonde boy who was getting beat up. She squinted, recognizing him as the young male she had saved just yesterday.

Eye twitched, she was about to take a step forward before Mikey grabbed the back of her shirt, shaking his head. Y/N huffed.

'Draken and his dramatic entrances' She mentally grumbled

"You've drawn quite the crowd." The tall boy finally intruded on the fight. The crowd burst into whispers as soon as they spotted Draken with Mikey and Y/N following close behind. "You sure are worked up, aren't cha? Even though you're the host." He grabbed Y/N's lollipop and, without giving her any time to react, shoved it back into her mouth. She gagged, immediately spitting it out.

"Bitch," She growled, "I don't want your fucking indirect kiss." It shocked a few people to see Y/N talking so aggressively to Draken, the vice-president of Toman. But, when you've known someone since you were young, you aren't really scared of them.

"Hey hey, Kenchin." Mikey's voice pierced the tense atmosphere.

"Hah?!" Now it was Draken's turn to look annoyed. "Don't call me by that nickname, Mikey," he grumbled. Y/N resisted the urge to laugh at how he was trying to keep his tough facade up.