25

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ go bad bitch, go
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
hospital mentioned, slight girl x girl

Mikey and Draken glared at each other. The atmosphere turned tense and thick.

"More like what the hell are you doing here?" Draken growled, annoyed by Mikey's sudden appearance.

"I came to see how Takemicchi's doing." The leader of Toman uttered, frowning.

"So did I." Draken's eyebrows were furrowed together in anger. Y/N took a step back, not wanting to get involved.

"Huh? Takemicchi's my pal. He's got nothin' to do with you. Right, Takemicchi?"

"What do ya mean? You're my pal, right?!"

Y/N exhaled loudly, running a hand through her hair. Things were definitely going to get messy.

"Why'd you bring Y/N here? She hasn't recovered fully and there's blood on her." Mikey clenched his jaw as he glowered up at Draken. There were only three things he cared about. Toman, his family/friends, and, last but not least, Y/N.

"She was already at Takemicchi's house when I got here." Draken muttered, defending himself, "I have nothing to do with it."

"Tch, whatever." Mikey sneered, "Move it. You're in my way, good-for-nothing."

"Hah? You move, shrimp." Draken looked like he was about to pop a blood vessel.

Tension was quickly building up as Y/N circled Draken, Mikey, and Takemichi like a lion prepared to pounce on their prey. She had her eyes narrowed, ready to intervene if things became too intense.

"Hey! Wait!" Takemichi loudly exclaimed, "Wait a minute, you guys!" Draken and Mikey sent him looks of confusion. "I don't know what happened between you two... but you shouldn't fight! So, calm down, both of you!"

"Hey, who the fuck do you think you are?" Draken reached out a hand, grabbing Takemichi by the collar of his shirt. Mikey stood there, emotionless. Without saying a word, he walked over to Y/N. She watched him, an eyebrow arched.

"Manjiro, what are you do"- She was cut off when Mikey threw a bike at Draken. The latter easily dodged it and, as usual, Takemichi sobbed over his broken objects.

The bike crashed into the wall and split apart, the bolts coming undone.

"Are you fucking insane?!" Draken had a crazed look on his face as he picked up a baseball bat.