46

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ a new era
l/n y/n, age 16

note !!
from now on, this story will not be following the plotline
also, a glossary can be found at the end of this chap because there may be some stuff a few of you won't understand

News about a girl gang spread quickly around Tokyo. It's not like the other gangs were concerned though. In fact, if anything, they were intrigued. In a group consisting of just girls, there was bound to be at least one attractive female, if not more.

However, there was a slight problem. Nobody knew who the president was nor any of the members. The gang had yet to debut but the suspense was killing everybody, including Toman. Mikey had yet to tell them about his partnership with Y/N, waiting for the right opportunity.

"So, when are you gonna, ya know, get together and actually talk?" Baji asked from his position on Y/N's bed. He was lying underneath the covers, practically spooning her pillow that smelled like an expensive perfume.

"Today, actually. I've organized a meeting. Better yet, everybody has agreed to join. We'll be meeting at the abandoned warehouse, come if you want." Y/N didn't really care whether Baji followed her or not. Sometimes, he would stay at her house and deliberately mess with Kisaki just to have a laugh. She had to admit, it was pretty funny, especially when he poured water in poor Kisaki.

"Eh, I think I'll skip this one out. Feeling a little bleh today." In truth, Baji just wanted to continue exploring Y/N's bedroom because he had yet to find her diary, if she even had one.

"Okay. Just don't mess with Ash again. You really scared her when you pushed that vase over." Uttered Y/N as she combed a brush through her tangled hair and put on a face mask to cover up her scar.

Baji just simply hummed, snuggling further into the covers of the bed.

"Well, I'll be heading off. See ya." Surprisingly, Hiro was still letting her out even after what happened last night. It was strange but Y/N thought nothing of it. After all, he was a powerful man. He could get almost anyone arrested. Therefore, she would be safe if she stayed with him.

"Going somewhere?" Jay knocked on her doorframe, startling her slightly.

"Yeah. Just to the mall." Y/N effortlessly lied. Her family had yet to know her involvement with gangs and she didn't plan on letting them find out.

"Hm, okay." Jay muttered, "Be careful though and call me if you need anything. Dad's in a panic because of Ash and Nira." Y/N nodded as she grabbed her motorcycle keys.

Lately, Hiro had been acting paranoid due to the masked man's threat. He was doing his best to protect Ashley but it was clear the stress was getting to him.