41

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ please come back
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
arguing, shouting, gore, violence, guns, disturbing themes

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES THAT SOME MAY FIND DISTURBING. PROCEED WITH CAUTION !! <3

It had been weeks since the battle and Y/N and Hanma still weren't on speaking terms. Both were debating on what to do next and, eventually, they decided that it was finally time to talk it over.

That's how Y/N ended up in the park. It was empty, thankfully. The air was chilly and frigid and each blade of grass was clad miraculously in glass.

It was early in the morning, barely seven. Y/N didn't know why Hanma had chosen such an unconventional time to meet up but she didn't verbally question it.

"Have you been waiting long?" Finally, after half an hour, he arrived. His hair was damp, most likely because he had taken a shower beforehand. It wasn't up in its usual style and, instead, framed his face.

"I just got here." Y/N muttered. That was a lie. She had been waiting for thirty minutes.

"Ah... I see..." Hanma nodded, believing her. It was awkward, to say the least, and neither of them knew what to say next.

"Why'd you do it?" Y/N broke the ice first, "Why'd you make Kazutora stab Keisuke?"

"He knew too much. Even if we told him to keep his mouth shut, he wouldn't listen. After all, he's Baji Keisuke. He does what he want. We had to get rid of him somehow." Casually, Hanma shrugged.

"So... killing him was your answer to the problem? Shuji, do you know what you've done? You just destroyed millions of hearts, you were involved in the death of a fourteen-year-old boy, and... you hurt me. Not only by betraying me, but by killing one of my friends." Her voice was no longer steady and calm. Even though she wasn't shouting, she was still furious.

"Why do you care? I told you, Toman doesn't care about you. You only need me and me alone." Hanma was trying to pull the same stunt again but, this time, it didn't work.

"Don't you feel at least a little bit guilty?! Keisuke's mother is probably heartbroken because of you! You just destroyed a family! Don't you feel bad?!" Abruptly, Y/N stood up. She stomped her foot, continuing to yell at him.

"Darling, you were never this emotional before. Let's just forget about all this and let things go back to how they were." Hanma was calm, the complete opposite of Y/N. And, it was his cool exterior that angered her.