13

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ dangerous duo
kisaki tetta, age 10

Kisaki let out a small grunt as another kick was delivered to his side. His upperclassmen snickered as he struggled, choking on his own blood.

"He's so pathetic." One known as Jisung said, smirking. He crouched down and lifted his cigarette to his lips, blowing out a cloud of smoke into Kisaki's face. The young boy coughed and closed his stinging eyes.

"Tch, pathetic." Uttered Jisung, scowling. He stood up. "This is no longer fun. Do whatever you want to him, I don't care." As the senior stalked off, his friends grinned and clicked their knuckles.

Kisaki felt his stomach drop. He thickly gulped, his throat suddenly feeling very dry. His eyes darted around for anyone who could potentially help him but he saw no one.

"Man, he's such a freak."

"Didn't he score a cute girl? You know, the one we saw last time."

"Oh yeah, her. Nah, I think that's his sister."

"Really? I didn't know he had siblings."

As Kisaki tried to stand up, he was punched back down. His head hit the floor harshly and his glasses fell off. Almost immediately, they were stepped on. Kisaki could only watch in horror as the rims broke and the glass shattered.

The group of bullies threw their heads back, laughing loudly.

Kisaki bit his lip. His mother had bought him those. They were special to him. And, now, they were lying on the floor in a complete mess. He felt rage rush through his veins and, as he made a move to get up again, somebody else stepped in.

"Hey, what are you doing to him?"

Kisaki's ears perked up. He could recognize that voice from anywhere.

Y/N stood behind the group of boys, hands in her pockets and chewing on a wad of gum. She looked displeased and almost angry. Kisaki couldn't tell since she did a good job of hiding her emotions.

"Hah?! Who are you?" One of the guys turned around, striding towards Y/N. She gazed up at him, an eyebrow arched.

"L/N Y/N. I'm a friend of Tetta's and I would appreciate it if you stopped beating him up before I kick your ass." She uttered before casually blowing a bubble with her gum. She showed no signs of backing down and, to rile up the guy even more, she spat out the bubblegum at him.