56

꒰

.ೃ the truth about the
y/n's family

The H/C-haired woman slapped her husband harshly, eyebrows furrowed together in anger.

"What do you mean you cheated on me?!" She screamed, her voice echoing throughout the house. "All this time, you've been lying?! Who is she?! Is she better than me?! Is she prettier than me?!" The man stood silent, unmoving. He just stared down at his wife with an expressionless face.

"As I said," Even his voice was monotonous, "I cheated on you. Did you not hear me the first time? I'll be packing up and leaving. One of my gang members will be here soon to replace me." He tried to brush past her but she grabbed his arm with a grip so tight that it would've left most people yelping in pain.

"Replace you? I don't need a replacement, especially not for you. You are a sick, disgusting, and filthy bastard that deserves to live on the streets." She growled, glowering up at him, "Call off your gang member. I don't want anyone associated with you getting near my Y/N."

"I can't do that." The black-haired man uttered, running a hand through his locks.

"What do you mean you can't?" The woman seethed, clenching her jaw. "It wasn't a request, Ei, it was a fucking order."

Ei paused before tilting his head, gazing down at her.

"We're arguing and yet you still call me by that nickname. How cute, Sakura. But, to answer your question, I need you to stay here, to raise our baby in Tokyo." He muttered after a few moments of silence, "I can't let you leave with her because I'll be needing her in the future."

"Future?" Sakura whispered under her breath, "Ei, you will not be using my child as a weapon! I forbid it! Whatever stupid plan you are formulating, discard it! I don't care what you say. I'm leaving and that's final!"

Ei suddenly lifted a hand, striking his wife across the face.

"This is not up for discussion! I have made my decision! Your opinion does not matter to me!" He yelled, "Unless you want to die along with your baby, then you will listen to me!"

Sakura's eyes grew wide as she held her swollen cheek, trembling. She had never seen Ei lose his temper, not even when he was stressed.

"So," She murmured, "Now you show your true colors... My mother was right... I shouldn't have married you." She stared at the ground, lips pulled into a grimace.