33

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ no means no
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
a creep harassing y/n, semi-violent language

Nightmares were a common thing for Y/N. They came almost every night and, honestly, it was very tiring. Usually, they didn't faze her but there was this one dream that completely baffled her. She had it almost once a week, twice maybe on rare occasions. And, every time she woke up with a sheen of sweat stuck to her skin, she had to remind herself that it was just her imagination messing with her.

Y/N's father glared down at Y/N, nastily scowling. She returned his gaze, refusing to back down. Do you think I wanted to marry that slut? I only did it because he told me." He sneered.

It was torture having to listen to those same words over and over again. Who was the 'slut' he was referring to? Was it her mother? And, who was he?

Y/N groaned, running a hand through her messy hair. Her head was still pounding but at least she was getting better. Turning her head, she spotted a small note sitting on her nightstand along with a glass of water and a plate of food.

Y/N reached over, grabbing the slip of paper.

Hey darling, by the time you're reading this, I'm probably long gone. I had some stuff I needed to take care of. I made you some breakfast though, just in case you got hungry. Don't worry, it's your favorite. I should be done with whatever work I need to do soon, so let's meet up at the mall. I told your brother to drop you off. Can't wait to see you, my love.

Yours truly, Hanma Shuji <3.

Y/N rolled her eyes at his sappy note but a smile still tugged at her lips.

"How sweet." She muttered as she placed the sticky note down and climbed out of bed. She grasped the plate of (favorite food), staring down at it before beginning to eat. Her heart swelled with affection and she found her cheeks growing warm.

Y/N blinked, thickly gulping. What was this feeling? Was she growing sick again? Why did she feel hot all of a sudden?

"Nira!" Y/N called out for her know-it-all sister, "Come 'ere!" A few seconds passed before the black-haired woman came crashing into the room. Her hair was disheveled and she looked like she had just woken up.

"Eh!? What's wrong?!" She exclaimed, panting heavily.

"I think I'm getting worse," Y/N confessed. Nira blinked, striding forward. She pressed the back of her cold hand against Y/N's forehead, eyebrows furrowed.