64

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ y/n can't babysit
l/n y/n, age 17

In all honesty, Y/N had no idea how she ended up in this situation. She was just peacefully walking down the street when she saw Mitsuya with his sisters and Hakkai. Y/N walked up to them, greeted them, then somehow she ended up at Mitsuya's house, babysitting.

"Mana, stay still," Y/N muttered to the young girl as she applied a thin layer of eyeliner to the lid of Mana's eye. Hakkai watched her, peering over her shoulder. Yazuha was never one for makeup, so seeing Y/N apply some to Mana's face interested him.

Luna and Mitsuya were in the kitchen, whipping up some snacks.

"Okay, I'm done." Y/N bluntly uttered, "Run along to your brother and show him how much better I am." Mana beamed, quickly jumping up.

"Thank you, sister-in-law!" She exclaimed, causing Hakkai to choke. Y/N, however, didn't react.

"Yeah, I'm a god. Now, go bully Mitsuya." The H/C-haired girl waved the little girl off.

"L/N-san, are you and Taka-chan actually dating?" Hakkai questioned, his hands trembling. He didn't mind sharing with Mitsuya, but he felt disappointed that the lilac boy got to Y/N first.

"Hah? Nah. If I'd choose to date anybody, it'd be you, your sister, and Shuji. All three of you guys are hot." She casually shrugged as she leaned back, falling onto Hakkai's lap. He stiffened, not knowing what to do.

His face heated up, and the fact that Y/N was staring up at him so intensely wasn't helping.

"What's wrong, Hakkai? Do you have a fever?" She smirked, "You should get that checked out, perhaps." Hakkai's eye involuntarily twitched. She was teasing him, the audacity!

"I don't get why you're so red." She shuffled around, taunting Hakkai further.

"L/N-san... I would feel more comfortable if you didn't lie on me." His voice slightly wavered. Y/N chuckled in amusement.

"Aw, Hakkai, don't tell me you're shy." She grinned as she sat up, swinging a leg over the blue-haired boy's lap. Hakkai blushed, immediately freezing.

"L-L/N-san," He stuttered, thickly gulping, "Please don't..."

"Eh?" The said girl arched an eyebrow as she leaned forward, her nose brushing against Hakkai's, "What? Don't tell me you're getting hard, Hakkai. Are you, hm?"

"I'm not, I swear!" He was almost about to burst into tears. He had never been under this type of pressure before.

"Y/N, get off poor Hakkai." Mitsuya suddenly yanked her back. Mana and Luma giggled, sending each other knowing looks.