43

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ death follows me like a puppy
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
long a/n below this chap

Y/N sat in the waiting room of the hospital, patiently sticking around to hear the update on Nira. The doctors had been inspecting her for a while and her body showed no signs of any physical wounds, not even a single bruise. It was strange but Y/N's best guess was that it was drugs. And, for that to be the case, it would have to be someone living with them.

Y/N ran a hand through her hair, thinking. Right now, Kisaki was her only suspect. He killed off people like they were bugs without even getting his hands dirty. It was only expected for him to go for drugging or poisoning. However, he had no real gain in getting rid of Nira unless she knew something Y/N didn't.

'That is a possibility ' The H/C-haired female thought to herself.

She lightly trailed a finger over her cut that was now reduced to a thin line stretching from the corner of her mouth to her jaw. Pursing her lips in irritation, Y/N stood up. The doctors would take at least another hour or so to finalize the results so she had time to kill.

"It sucks bein' a ghost." Baji suddenly spoke up. He was floating in mid-air, lying on his back with his hands resting behind his head. He had been so quiet that Y/N even forgot he was there.

"And it sucks being the only one who can see you." Y/N retorted, "Everybody else thinks I'm crazy." It was true. For reasons unknown, only she could see Baji's spirit.

"Our fates are intertwined. I've told you that a million times." The ravenette muttered, frowning, "That's why you can see me, hear me, and touch me." Fates intertwined? What a stupid thing to say.

"Okay. Where's Nira then? Why can I only see you?" Y/N asked, folding her arms over his chest.

"It's... complicated," Baji grinned, "Don't worry, you'll understand soon." Y/N huffed at his answer, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever." She grumbled.

"By the way," Baji added, "You look hot with that scar. You don't need to cover it."

"Keisuke, you're literally a fourteen-year-old ghost. Shut up." Grumbled Y/N.

The ravenette chuckled, amused.

"Have you checked on Shuji yet?" Asked Y/N. Baji shrugged.

"Yeah. He seems fine. I don't get it though, why are you willing to forgive him?" He questioned.