36

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ valhalla vs. toman
hanagaki takemichi, age 26
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
violence, gore

The abandoned parking lot was filled with spectators from various gangs. Most held cigarettes between their lips, talking to one another while waiting for the fight to begin. Takemichi gulped.

"Who are all these people?" He asked.

"Their all spectators." Answered Chifuyu, "They've all come to watch the fight." The young male with an undercut nudged Takemichi. "Like those guys over there. The Haitani brothers. They can summon a hundred men with just one shout. Those brothers are like celebrities in Roppongi."

"A hundred men?" If Takemichi wasn't scared before, he definitely was now.

"And, that fatty over there, on that car. That's Leanman. He controls Ueno. I hear he's an absolute *juggernaut." Chifuyu nodded over at a gangster with black glasses that were resting on his bald head.

"Ha! It's party time! Toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit!" A newcomer entered. Both Takemichi and Chifuyu turned their heads, staring at him.

"Good to see you, sir!" Various men exclaimed as they bowed.

"I'm the one overseeing today's fight. The name's Hansen, from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members." He introduced himself.

"He's one of the big fish from the 1988 group." Chifuyu explained to Takemichi, "He's our overseer for today. Basically, he's the referee. Hansen, the Haitani brothers, and Leanman... they're just gonna watch today. But they're normally rivals with Toman."

"You guys ready to throw down?!" Hansen shouted, "Fighters, make your entrance! The Tokyo Manji Gang verses Valhalla!"

"We gotta go too, Takemichi," Chifuyu uttered. The blonde-haired boy nodded his head.

"Yeah... I know." He thickly gulped as he stepped forward with his newfound friend. On the outside, he seemed alright, maybe just a tad bit nervous. However, in reality, he wanted a black hole to magically appear and swallow him.

'Baji, please don't die! Mikey, please don't kill Kazutora! Y/N, please don't go into rage mode! I'm begging you! Please! I want to keep my sanity for a bit longer!'

━━━━━━

Y/N entered the car lot with Hanma. She had her hands shoved into her Valhalla jacket and her eyes lazily scanned the crowd.