69

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ the end
l/n y/n, age 17

warnings !!
gore/violence

"You're the cause of this, Y/N, so fix it."

"We all agreed that we're better off without you."

"You're only endangering us."

"Sorry, Y/N, but saving one life is not worth killing thousands."

The car ride to Hiro's house was silent. Y/N sat in the backseat, one leg crossed over the other. Toman was better off without her; she knew. But, she hoped that they'd stay by her side this time.

It seems they all had different plans, though. Based on Baji's reaction, he probably wasn't in on the deal. So, Y/N was guessing Mikey was the one who agreed, and the captains and their vices knew but never bothered to warn her.

I can't believe Chifuyu was part of this all. He's a sweetheart.

Y/N softly exhaled as she leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees. She glanced at Hiro, who was busy concentrating on the road ahead.

"What benefits does kidnapping me give you?" Finally, Y/N spoke. She blankly stared at the man; her lips pulled into a deep frown. Hiro never answered her, choosing to keep his mouth shut instead. "Oi, I asked you a question, moron. Tell me. Or, would you rather I slice your tongue off? That way, you'll be able to stop talking forever."

A moment passed before Hiro let out a small chuckle. He shook his head, amused.

"I see you've gotten more violent. That's good. It'll make it easier to unlock your ability."

Y/N snarled as she punched the window so hard the glass shattered. Shards pierced her skin, and blood ran down her arm.

"You didn't answer my question!" She shouted, fed up, "Tell me! You killed people, and you threatened innocent individuals, all for me! What makes you think that all this is okay?! Because, spoiler alert, it's not!"

The car came to an abrupt stop, almost sending Y/N hurling forward. She winced as her injured hand hit the car seat, causing the fragments of glass to dig deeper into her sensitive flesh.

"You damn bitch, you did that on purpose." She grumbled.

"Hm, perhaps." Hiro climbed out of the vehicle, holding a black handgun. "By the way, that friend of yours uses extremely vulgar language. Hanma Shuji, was it?" Y/N eyes grew wide. No wonder she couldn't spot Hanma in the crowd; he was being held captive by Hiro all along. "I would suggest that, if you ever want to see your loverboy again, listen to me." The raventte's lips curled into a cruel grin as Y/N slowly stepped out of the car, arms raised in surrender.