10

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ volleyball nishinoya
kisaki tetta, age 10

Kisaki sat inside his classroom, cheek resting on the palm of his hand. His teacher was ranting on and on about algebra, but he didn't bother listening. He already knew it all anyway.

He turned his head, staring outside. His mind was blank before it suddenly drifted to Y/N, his usually stoic sister who preferred to keep quiet most of the time. She was smart, she was beautiful, she was in control. With her abilities, she had the potential to become a secret weapon. A great one at that.

Kisaki smirked to himself. He could tell just by looking into Y/N's eyes that she was a liar. She was a filthy, no-good liar. He had seen the news about Y/N's family, how her father killed her mother than himself. They must take him as a fool if they thought he would fall for that.

It was so obvious who the true murderer was. With the way Y/N's hands trembled occasionally and how her pupils dilated when someone came near her, it was clear she had committed the crime. Not the killing of her mother, but the slaughter of the man who looked nothing like her. Perhaps that wasn't even her biological dad.

Kisaki could care less for him though. He was more focused on Y/N instead. If he could break her down enough using her childhood trauma then rebuild her, he would have himself the perfect chess piece.

The ten-year-old boy glanced up at the clock in the classroom. It was ticking away loudly, dangerously close to reaching 3:15 pm. He tapped his foot against the floor, impatiently waiting with a frown on his face. From what he had heard from his mother, Y/N would be the one picking him up today.

His new family took turns. Monday was Nira, Tuesday was Jay, Wednesday was Ashley, Thursday was either Hiro or his mother, and Friday was Y/N. She was also tasked with picking him up from cram school, which he didn't mind. A chance to show off his pretty step-sister? He'd obviously take it. No way was he skipping that opportunity.

The school bell soon rang, much to Kisaki's relief. He didn't know how much more he could take before going crazy.

Kisaki hurriedly shoved his belongings into his Hello Kitty bag, courtesy of Nira. She refused to buy him any bag but the Hello Kitty one. He, in the end, had no choice but to begrudgingly agree.

The young boy who was far too advanced for his age hurried out of the classroom, unaware of his classmate who was trailing closely behind him. Hanma Shuji was his name. He wasn't the brightest student but he was tall and happened to be good at combat. Very useful for Kisaki's future plans.

The said blonde-haired boy exited the school building and glanced to the side, spotting a small crowd and a flash of H/C. Rolling his eyes, he knew immediately what was happening. Y/N, yet again, had managed to grab the attention of various people.