15

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱  history has its eyes on you
hanagaki takemichi, age 26

warning !!
bullying

It was peacefully silent in Takemichi's apartment. The said adult was sitting on the floor, watching the news with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

Usually, the channel would be boring since all it ever consisted off was weather reports and uninteresting events. However, there had apparently been a robbery just yesterday. Two legendary criminals, known as the new Bonnie and Clyde, stole millions from the bank.

Takemichi scooted closer to the TV, so invested in the news that he didn't notice Naoto enter his room.

"New information has come to light. This changes everything." The younger Tachibana sibling spoke up, startling Takemichi.

The black-haired man choked on his cereal.

"Naoto?! When did you get here?!" He exclaimed.

"Just now. Anyway, I found some information on a woman named L/N Y/N, now known as Hanma Y/N. She was associated with Toman, Moebius, Valhalla, and many more gangs. You name it, she's probably been there." Naoto pulled out a file and opened it, showing the contents to Takemichi, "Currently, she's married to Hanma Shuji and the two are partners in crime."

Takemichi arched an eyebrow. He was confused as to why Naoto was telling him this.

"And... your point is?" Takemichi muttered, not catching on. Naoto rolled his eyes.

"She alone controls the board! She is the queen and everybody else are her pawns! She is the true mastermind! Don't you get it?! This woman is extremely dangerous! She was involved with Kisaki Tetta for years! Therefore, she is the key!" Naoto exclaimed, slapping Takemichi in the face with the papers.

"Why has she been in so many gang's though?" The ravenette asked.

"Well, according to my research, she was a part of Toman but she quit the day Draken died." Naoto uttered, "She joined Moebius so, in short, she betrayed Toman. She and Kisaki had some sort of deal,  hence why she's been in contact with so many gangs."

Takemichi glanced at a picture of a man. He seemed close with the female in the photo, who Takemichi assumed was L/N Y/N.

He was handsome, no doubt, with his rounded glasses resting on the bridge of his nose, his brown eyes that seemed to stare into Takemichi's soul, and his black and blonde hair that was tousled to the side.