39

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ baji-san !!
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
gore, violence, licking blood, baji doing his thing, character death

"It was... Hanma."

Y/N froze, trying to register Kazutora's words. Hanma? No, she refused to believe it. He wouldn't... would he?

She struggled to breathe. It felt like she was drowning, slowly losing oxygen. Her body felt frigid, numb even, as she tried to make sense of everything. Thousands of words were rushing through her head but none gave her the answer she craved.

"Ah... I see." She couldn't choke out anything else, that was it. She slowly stood up, her hands drenched in Baji's blood.

She nonchalantly walked over to Hanma, no emotions shining in her dull eyes.

"The fight's over." She murmured.

"Hm? Darling, that's not for you to decide." Uttered Hanma. Y/N clenched her hands into fists and, subconsciously, Draken took a step back.

"Shuji..." She growled, "Shut the fuck up!" She punched him in the arm and, even though no real damage was done to Hanma, he stayed still. He deserved this for all the sins he had committed.

Just as Y/N went to kick his shin, arms wrapped around her figure. Her back hit someone's bare chest and, judging by the blonde strands she could see out of the corner of her eyes, it was Mikey.

"This fight is over." Toman's leader announced, repeating her words.

"Huh?" Hanma tilted his head to the side, "Hey hey hey! That's not for you to decide! You tryna fuck with me, Mikey?! Let go of my girl and let's continue this!"

Mikey silently stepped away from Y/N. Without even glancing in Hanma's direction, the blonde-haired teenager knocked him down with a single kick. Everybody was silent and, slowly, the Valhalla members began to shuffle back.

"RUN! HE'S GONNA KILL US!" One screamed.

The majority of them sprinted off, leaving only Y/N, Kazutora, a knocked-out Hanma, and a dying Baji left.

Speaking of Kazutora, where was he?

Y/N looked around before spotting him. He was on his knees while Mikey stood a meter or so away.

"People can betray anyone... Let's end this, Mikey." Kazutora stood up, a grin stretching across his face, "Will you die? Or will I?" Mikey didn't respond as he punched Kazutora's cheek hard enough to send the male stumbling to the ground.