27

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ she had a bf the entire time ?!
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
fighting, violence, betrayal (hope ya'll like deception because honestly... ya got no choice)

Y/N's stomach sank. She didn't know what was happening and that was the problem. Dread began to sink in as Draken lowered his umbrella and stepped forward, shielding both Emma and Y/N. He handed his closed umbrella to the blonde-haired female.

"Peh, couldn't agree with what went down, could you?" The tall blonde muttered. Peh remained silent. "Can't stand me, can you? You wanna fight? I'll take you on." Y/N watched carefully, her hand trembling slightly. She had no idea what Peh was doing here. The original plan was to just confront Toman but it seems somebody had changed the plan.

Y/N didn't have time to react before a Moebius member sprinted past her, a baseball bat in his hands. He jumped, swinging it at Draken's head.

Y/N clenched her jaw. She didn't hesitate to snatch Draken's umbrella from Emma and jab the male clad in white uniform in the stomach. She glared at him as he doubled over, grunting in pain.

She may be on the opposite side but that doesn't mean she didn't care about her friends.

With just an umbrella, Y/N managed to take down five guys who were trying to jump Draken. However, more just kept popping up. Draken clenched his jaw. He and Y/N stood back to back while Moebius circled them. Blood dripped down his head, staining the ground beneath them.

"There, it's Draken and Y/N." Mitsuya and Takemichi turned a corner, easily spotting the two.

"Hey. Mitsuya... Takemicchi." Draken muttered. The two boys stared at him in shock, wondering how he was even standing.

Beside him, Y/N ran a hand through her damp hair as she kicked a Moebius member in the face. Lipstick stained the corners of her mouth, her eyeliner was running, and her false eyelashes were barely hanging on to her eyelids. Nevertheless, she still looked angelic and dazzling.

"Suya, crybaby hero, hey." She grinned as droplets of blood dribbled down her chin. Takemichi gazed at her, questioning her motives. Y/N faltered, panic seeping in.

He knows.

"Peh-Yan! Hey, asshole, what're doing with Moebius?!" Mitsuya was enraged for three different reasons, the main one being because Y/N was injured.

"Peh-Yan, you coward! You attacked him from behind with a bat! And, you brought a whole army with you! What's worse is you even dragged Y/N into this! How can you call yourself a man?!" Tears were welling up in Emma's eyes.