21

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ stalking 101
l/n y/n, age 16

warning !!
hospital, feeling nauseous, Y/N being a bimbo to save Draken and Mikey (talk about embarrassing)

Y/N stared at Takemichi, almost laughing as he told her how he had tried to become Draken's bodyguard.

"Crybaby hero, full offence, but you can't fight. You suck at it. You're horrible. Your form is bad and you don't have any strength in that noodle body of yours." Y/N muttered, filing her nails. Takemichi groaned, insulted and slightly hurt by her words.

"I know! It's embarrassing just telling you this! Ugh, come on, let's go." The blonde dragged her into the same restaurant Draken and Mikey had entered.

They sat at a table not too far away from the two boys and, while Takemichi eavesdropped, Y/N painted her nails.

"What the hell?!" Mikey's voice suddenly echoed throughout the building. Takemichi instantly turned around, panicking. Y/N didn't move a muscle, knowing it was just Mikey having a fit again.

"I'll never forgive this!" The said blonde exclaimed.

"Huh?!" Draken looked annoyed as Mikey pointed down at his food.

"There's no flag! I got the kids meal because I was excited for the flag." Mikey puffed out his cheeks. The waiter bowed.

"I apologise," He muttered, "I'll put one on right away."

"I don't want it now." Grumbled Mikey. Draken suddenly pulled a flag out of his jacket, poking it into the rice.

"Look, Mikey," He said, "A flag."

"Wah! You're the best, Kenchin!" Mikey's eyes sparkled as he cheered. Takemichi sweatdropped.

"Where'd he get the flag?" He muttered, "Draken, you scare me." Y/N blew on her nails, not caring about her surroundings. Honestly, she was just here to prevent fighting.

"Arg!" Draken's shout suddenly rang through the restaurant, "I've had it! Shut the hell up, Mikey!" Takemichi, again, swiftly looked over his shoulder.

"Is he... asleep?" The blonde mumbled. Y/N shrugged as she finished painting her last nail.

"He's like that." She muttered.

"Quit falling asleep right after you eat!" Draken growled, standing up and staring at Mikey, "Jeez, what am I gonna do with you?"

Draken grabbed Mikey, carrying him on his back. The tall blonde kicked the door open, exiting the diner.

"He's... carrying him." Takemichi sweatdropped. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that's what he does. Draken is Mikey's caretaker, duh." Y/N sighed, taking a quick peek at the menu. She frowned. "Damn, I should've ordered something." She muttered.

"Y/N! Let's go!" Takemichi jumped up, rushing out of the diner. Y/N blinked.

"Idiot." She grumbled, "And, when did I give him permission to call me by my first name?" She slowly followed after the younger boy, holding down her skirt as usual.

"They went in there." Takemichi muttered, pointing at the hospital. Y/N casually strolled inside, greeting the front desk nurse.

"Ah, L/N, back to visit your brother again?" She asked, smiling. Y/N shook her head.

"No. I'm here to take care of some friends." Politely, she bowed before dragging Takemichi down the hallway.

She knew the hospital like the back of her hand so she obviously knew where Pah's friend's girlfriend was being kept.

The two hid behind a wall, listening to Draken.

"Seven stitches in her head, broken teeth, and a detached retina on her left eye. Beatings all over her body and broken ribs. She's been unconscious for five days."

Takemichi let out a quiet gasp. He glanced at the body of the girl, feeling pity for her. As Draken continued to speak, Y/N couldn't help but feel nauseous.

She held a hand over her mouth, trembling ever so slightly as she crouched down.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" A man's voice boomed, "HOW DARE TO WALTZ IN HERE AFTER PUTTING MY DAUGHTER IN THE ICU! GET OUT! GET OUT!" Takemichi looked over at Y/N for help. He was about to say something but she shoved him out of the way.

She forced herself to move like she usually would, trying to stop her knees from wobbling as she jogged over to Draken, chest bouncing and playing the role of a ditzy girlfriend.

"Darling! There you are!" She giggled as realistically as she could. Draken and Mikey almost choked as Y/N latched herself onto the tall blonde.

"Huh? Y/N, sweetheart, what are you doing here?" Draken questioned, playing along. Y/N smiled, nails sinking into his arm as she tried to keep her dignity.

"HUH? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA TREAT HER THE SAME WAY! BEAT HER UP AND THEN THROW HER AWAY!"

Y/N looked at the man, her glossy heart-shaped lips pouting.

Sir, we all due respect," She said, keeping her voice high-pitched, "This is my friends and he's my partner. They would never do anything like that. In fact, they'd protect me." The father's eyes softened slightly at her words. "I went through a similar experience as her a few years ago and that resulted in my brother getting stabbed. But, he's still alive. He's sick and on the verge of death, but he's alive. Don't lose hope because I know for a fact that your daughter will survive."

Y/N stepped forward, pulling a few envelopes out of nowhere.

"Huh? Where'd she get those?" Mikey muttered.

"It's best not to question it." Replied Draken.

"My father is a doctor in this hospital and he'll be more than happy to support your daughter. He can give you a discount but can not pay the fee off completely. So, here's some money. I hope it helps." Y/N bowed, her smile dropping. Her cheeks already hurt and she wanted to scream.

All her pride was gone and she knew she would never hear the end of this, not from Mikey at least. She'd be lucky if he only told half of Toman.

"My, what a sweet girl. Thank you." The mother took the money, tears welling up in her eyes. She gently smiled. "Thank you, dear. Thank you so much." Y/N just nodded her head as the couple turned around, walking off.

Once they were out of earshot, Y/N sent Draken and Mikey death glares.

"You saw nothing." She growled before storming off, her heels hitting the floor harshly.