63

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ nah, jit forgot her own b-day
l/n y/n, age 17

warnings !!
underage smoking, underage drinking, underage drug intake

"Why'd you agree to his terms? Y/N is our friend. We can't just betray her like that. She's changed, I know it."

"She'll be the cause of multiple deaths. I don't want that, and I'm sure she doesn't either. It's better to give him what he wants."

Y/N slowly opened her eyes, peering into the darkness of Hanma's room. She glanced at the male's digital clock on his desk, mouth agape.

It was one in the morning. Jay was probably worried sick about her.

Y/N sat up, trying her best not to wake Hanma. She reached for her flip phone, opening it. Immediately, countless texts and calls from her gang members, Toman, and Jay bombarded her. She sighed.

She decided to text Jay first since he was probably the most worried.

"My half-brother, huh. I never knew I had one. How did Jay say that so casually?" She frowned, "But, that would mean Ash is related to me too. Did she know? Maybe only Jay was aware." Y/N sighed, leaning back. "This is so stressful to figure out."

Hanma lifted his head, rubbing his tired eyes. He groaned.

"Darling, what are you doing up so early?" He muttered, "It's barely even two." Y/N glanced at him.

"I'm thinking." She murmured, placing a hand on Hanma's head, "Go back to bed." Too tired to argue back, Hanma lay back down. He yawned, snuggling his face into the crook of Y/N's neck. She couldn't help but smile at this.

"Hey, Y/N," Hanma whispered, "Happy seventeenth birthday."

"Eh? What do you mean? My birthday isn't in another month." Y/N tilted her head to the side. Hanma lifted a hand, lightly flicking her forehead.

"Idiot," He muttered, "Today's your birthday." Y/N quickly checked the date, and, just as Hanma said, her seventeenth birthday was finally here.

"I didn't even notice." She mumbled, "How strange."

"So, what do you want for your birthday? I can get you another necklace." Uttered Hanma.

"All I want... is peace." Y/N gently exhaled, "I want a happy life, like the one I had before. No murder, no pain, just peace." Hanma grinned, kissing her cheek.