60

꒰

.ೃ girls day out
l/n y/n, age 16

Y/N spluttered at Emma's question. She was surprised, shocked, and overall confused.

Was her heart supposed to be beating this rapidly? It was natural, right?

Y/N lifted her trembling hands, placing one on the back of Emma's head while she intertwined fingers with the blonde.

Slowly, the two leaned forward until they were an inch apart. Y/N paused, but Emma didn't.

The kiss was small and quick, their lips barely even touching. Nevertheless, Emma was happy.

Y/N, on the other hand, felt a little conflicted. She was so used to kissing Hanma. With him, it was like instinct.

So, when she kissed Emma, why did Y/N feel like she was cheating on her childhood friend? They weren't dating, not officially, at least.

"Y/N!" The sound of her name suddenly being called out caught her attention. The H/C-nette looked over her shoulder, spotting Hinata with Yazuha and Senju. The three gorgeous girls were jogging towards Y/N and Emma, waving at the pair.

"Who's the white-haired girl?" Questioned Emma, lips parting.

"Senju. Met her in an alley." Y/N briefly explained, shrugging.

"Oh." Emma nodded her head, "Fair enough, I guess."

"Hey, Y/N, Emma, we were thinking of going to the mall. Do you want to join us?" Asked Hinata as she brightly beamed. Y/N's lips curved into a tiny smile.

"Of course." She replied, "How about you, Emma?" She glanced at her blonde friend.

"Sure!" Mikey's half-sister exclaimed, grinning, "I love a good shopping spree! Especially with girls!" Yazuha giggled while Senju clapped her hands, excited.

"I got my big bro's black card, so feel free to buy anything!" The white-haired female uttered, smirking as she held up the said card. It glinted in the sunlight, almost blinding Y/N.

"Does he polish that or something?" She muttered, squinting her eyes. Senju lightly snorted.

"Probably." She cheekily snickered, eyes creasing ever so cutely.

"Hey, guys, let's go to Harajuku! I've been meaning to buy some stuff there." Hinata piped up. Emma squealed, engulfing Y/N in a hug.