62

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ hanma likes tits
l/n y/n, age 16

"Give me Y/N, and I promise you that no harm will come to Toman or any other gang. But, if you choose to defy me, I will make your life a living hell. Do we have a deal?"

"Deal."

Y/N and the captains of Yokai sat on the stairs of the shrine, discussing positions for their recruits.

"Hisashi wants to join." Haruka uttered, "Should we let him?"

"We have no right to tell him what to do. If he wants to join, let him join." Y/N replied, leaning back, "Plus, I've seen his fighting skills. They're good. But, without his glasses, he's at a disadvantage."

"Let's put him in the elite guard, yeah?" Aiya suggested, "He'd be useful there. He doesn't seem like the type to be into brute force."

"How boring," Miko mumbled, running a hand through her bi-coloured hair.

"Not everyone is like you, sis!" Aiya exclaimed, "Some of us value our sanity!"

"Hisashi told me he has good aim." Nino quietly piped up, "And, I've seen him become quite flexible. So, that's good for fighting. He also knows pressure points."

Y/N nodded, jotting Hisashi's name down on the parchment.

"He'll be put into the elite guard, as Aiya said. What about Emi?" The H/C-haired girl questioned.

"You mean the pickpocket?" Miku tilted her head to the side, "Maybe in the attack division... she's good at running, so her legs are strong. Therefore, her kicks are strong."

"But, other than that, she doesn't stand out much." Miko boldly added, "I mean, she's a fast runner and a decent fighter. But, she seems more like a thinker, you know?"

"We'll put her into the attack division for now," Y/N said, "But she can switch positions if she wishes to."

"Put Toko in my division." Miko murmured, "I like you. She's soft but with a little kick. And she has this cool ability where she can sense a person. Useful in brawls."

"That's a lot of people in the attack division already," Aiya noted, peeking over Y/N's shoulder.

"The advisor division doesn't need new members." Nino fidgeted with her fingers, "I think we should be okay."

"Got it." Y/N muttered, "Anybody wanna take Hanari?" Miko, without hesitation, raised her hand. Haruka lightly snorted.

"You're taking everyone, Ko-chan." Aiya's older sister teased, poking Miko's side. The pink-haired female scowled in response.