66

꒰

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ walking bank
l/n y/n, age 17

Takemichi had been acting weird, and it wasn't only Y/N who noticed it. He was so jumpy around people, and he'd burst into tears almost every time he saw Y/N. And, in addition, he was constantly muttering something about a fire. It was insane, crazy. Perhaps he had finally lost his marbles.

"Do you think we should get him a therapist?" Akkun muttered, watching as Takemichi paced back and forth, stuck in his thoughts again.

"I don't think that'll help much." Replied Y/N, who sat between Makoto and Yamagishi. She poked a hole in her juice box, ignoring the way the two males fawned over her.

"What do you think is wrong?" Takuya questioned, "He's been like this for a while, ever since he woke up."

"It's cute how you guys care about him and all, but I'd suggest punching him. He hates pain, so, naturally, it'll bring him back to reality. Watch and learn, pussies." Y/N shoved her drink into Yamagishi's hands. She stood up, cracking her knuckles. "Hey, Crybaby, you have something on your face." She punched him in the nose, sending the poor blonde boy flying back into a pile of crates.

"H-Huh?! How'd you do that?!" Akkun exclaimed, "He travelled two meters back!"

"Don't underestimate a girl, simple." Y/N grinned, "But seriously, I don't think anything is going to help him now. He's too far gone."

Y/N's punch didn't even phase Takemichi. Instead, he stood up and continued daydreaming.

"Maybe another punch will help." Y/N tried to walk forward, but Takuya quickly grabbed her.

"I really don't think that's a good idea." The blonde uttered.

"... You're right. Stabbing is way better."

Takemichi's friends almost choked once those words slipped past Y/N's lips.

"Maybe we should call Hina. She seems like the only person who can fix this." Yamagishi suggested.

"Naoto!" Takemichi suddenly screamed, running towards the small black-haired boy.

"H-Huh?! Takemichi?! What are you doing?!" Naoto spun around, quickly dashing away. He was scared the blonde would jump him if he stayed still. Takemichi, of course, chased after him.

"Well, there they go." Y/N muttered, "I'm hungry. Let's get food. Yamagishi, come on." Knowing that the brunette would listen to her, she called for him. The brown-haired boy swiftly jumped up, still holding Y/N's carton of juice. Makoto followed close behind, leaving only Takuya and Akkun. The latter sighed, rolling his eyes at the lovesick behaviour his friends were experiencing.