50

꒰

꒰ .ೃ ࿐ ꒱ she jumped ?!
l/n y/n, age 16
takei emi (oc), age 17

It was silent for a few moments before Hanma snorted, clapping a hand over his mouth to hide his laughter. He knew Y/N was intense but he didn't know she'd threaten to murder a random girl. He didn't even know her! She just came into his room and started talking to him like they were old friends.

"Ah, Hanma-san, looks like somebody else is here to visit you. Well, I'll be off. It was nice meeting you again!" The tall girl stood up, beaming, "See ya!" She brushed past Y/N, digging her long fingernails into the H/C-haired girl's arms before hurrying off.

"... So, side chick, I presume?" Y/N murmured, shutting the door. Hanma shook his head, sitting up. He groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"I don't even know her. She suddenly just came in. I assumed she was a nurse but, now, I'm not too sure." He sheepishly smiled, "You're just in time though. I snuck out of the hospital to get some fresh air and a small smoke. On my way back, I bought you a necklace. Pretty, ain't it?" He held it out, showing off the item.

It sure was. The piece of jewelry looked very delicate and frail, far too dainty for somebody like Y/N. Nevertheless, she accepted the gift.

The necklace was beyond beautiful and she felt her heart skip a beat slightly when Hanma gave it to her. Pastel purple pearls covered one half of the necklace while the other side was just a golden chain. A diamond rested on the chain and two pendants hung from the gem. In the middle of the necklace was a dazzling pendant shaped like Saturn only, instead of a sphere, there was a shiny purple heart made of some sort of jewel.

Looking up, Y/N glared at Hanma. She frowned.

"Did you steal this?" She questioned. Hanma had never bought anything for her before so why start now? Besides, she usually paid for everything.

"Why would I steal it? Darling, don't you find it at least a little bit suspicious that I never gave you anything on your birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's Day except for a homemade card? Well, I was saving up. Don't worry, I still have money left. Want me to help you put it on?" He offered her a gentle smile and Y/N quickly looked away. He lied to her, he manipulated her, he hurt her... but he also saved her. Perhaps she could forgive him just this once. Keyword, forgive. She was never going to forget about what he had done.

Slowly, Y/N handed the necklace back to Hanma. She sat down on the edge of his small bed, flinching slightly when his cold fingers brushed against her skin. Even though he had been in hospital for days now, he still smelled like that cologne Y/N had gifted him for his sixteenth birthday. Either he secretly brought it with him or that stuff was strong.