CHAPTER ELEVEN | TWILIGHT ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ

TIME ITSELF WAS A FEASIBLE THING, IT WAS A LUCID DREAM EACH SECOND ABD EACH MINUTE THAT TICKED BY, THE CLOCK THAT hung over the tile stoned walls had falling pieces of glass crumbling to the ground but it still went

TIME ITSELF WAS A FEASIBLE THING, IT WAS A LUCID DREAM EACH SECOND ABD EACH MINUTE THAT TICKED BY, THE CLOCK THAT hung over the tile stoned walls had falling pieces of glass crumbling to the ground but it still went. The second his teeth grazed her neck, the burning sensation of his salvia erupted across her pale skin as he pierced her flesh. His teeth barely sunk it as flames burst out, boiling in the veins of her neck. Her mouth open with a silent scream as a man tackled James to the ground. Her body fell, she though she impacted the ground but cold arms wrapped around her.

"I got you" Was his voice, her eyes lifted she wanted to speak but she spat out. "the fire" her words shook. She felt the warmth grazing her skin, the smoldering feeling of flames brushing against her hands. She was hallucinating, she just had to be. Her voice went raspy for breath, she was panicking. "Carlisle what's happening to me" she screamed out, trying to scratch at the inflamed area. "Marcellus" Carlisle called over his younger brother.

The vampire jumped to his side, "Helen, your in transition..James bit you, you either change to a vampire or we find a way to stop it from happening" His voice was soothing, his gold eyes met her and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness, her body went numb. It didn't feel natural to her. Her fear filled eyes met his, "Your doing something to my emotions aren't you" she whispered.

Marcellus didn't say anything but glanced to Carlisle who sighed "Helen I'm going to suck the venom out, it's the only way" Carlisle whispered before Helen can object. She screamed when his mouth connected to her wound, she felt his lips. She felt coldness wash over her like a wave, a blanket soothing her. Her breathing had calm down, she cradled at Carlisle's face until he let go of her. Her blue green eyes met his, she saw blood at the corner of his lips as he spat it out on the ground.

She grimaced "Does my blood taste bad?" She tried cracking a joke, she was tired, she just tried relaxing as she saw the Cullen family ripping away at James as Edward cradled at her sister side. "My family, we don't drink human blood. We rely on the blood of animals" Carlisle said when his adoptive son shouted his name, the older vampire left Helen with Marcellus instantly at Edward's side.

Carlisle went back to looking over Bella when Helen heard Edward, "What is wrong, Edward! Why you crying out for Bella! Tell me."

"Bella, please! Bella, listen to me, please, please, Bella, please!" he begged cradling Bella head in his lap, Helen tried lifting herself from her Marcellus arms "Marcellus please, take me to my sister" Helen begged softly trying to look over at her sister when Marcellus nodded his head. "Careful, my hand. I broke my thumb to escape the rope" She whispered hearing an aggressive hiss coming from him.

"Carlisle!" Edward called, agony in his voice. "Bella, Bella, no, oh please, no, no!" And Edward was sobbing tearless, broken sobs. Helen saw that Bella was trying to reach for Edward. "Bells" She said when Marcellus lifted Helen to her feet walking her slowly over to Bella. She settled next to Carlisle, whom looking at her hand "Marcellus reset her bones then wrap her hand up" he ordered calmly.