CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO | BREAKING DAWN ✓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

THE TREMENDOUS ABUNDANCE OF CRAMPS FLOODING Helen Swan's body was not pretty, the pale blotches of red blemishes seeped under her skin, her body ached in many places

THE TREMENDOUS ABUNDANCE OF CRAMPS FLOODING Helen Swan's body was not pretty, the pale blotches of red blemishes seeped under her skin, her body ached in many places. Her pale skin was abnormally more paler than her usual pallor. Her heart beat still had that fast drum of a beat, the blood forever rushing in her veins. Her soft breath was uneven, shallow at first. Her chest rose each time she inhaled then exhaled. Her lips, shell pink pressed together with a soft groan as she shifted onto her side. Her brown hair, grown by two inches fell to her mid back, her body just started rejecting food. She was hungry, hungry for anything, just don't know what.

Her sea green eyes still flickered closed as she rolled again trying to find comfort within the cotton sheets wrapped around her easily. The warmth around her felt like a flame with her swear drenching her forehead and neck. She tugged at the sheets and groaned "Carlisle" She whispered his name urging her husband to her side. The cold touch of his hands seeped down her back, she leaned into him with a small grateful smile.

"I'm too warm" She mustered with a soft voice cuddling into his side, he pressed the tips of his fingers over her pregnant belly, his inhuman breath parted his lips feeling the slight moment against his flesh. It felt like him, the soft strength rocking against the palm of his hand, he heard the heartbeat "Be gentle on your mother. She isn't as strong as you yet little one" he whispered bending down kissing her stomach.

The slight movement eased under his hand, the look of discomfort on his wife's faded by the second. Her soft even breathing returned. The week and the next packed on, the unsuspected pregnancy by both sisters were shocking enough as it was for Carlisle, he never knew after he and Helen spent nearly two years being scandalous that she never ended up pregnant.

Carlisle looked over to his shoulder hearing the light melodic steps of that of Rosalie Hale. Her honey eyes faded by the second as she was starved, the vampire grew very protective of the Swan sisters, they portrayal of pregnancies has her heart already. "How is she fairing" Rose whispered, her voice soft.

"Better now. The baby seems to understand human emotions" A bit of pride surged in Carlisle as he coaxed a hand over the bump, the stir of her skin bulged softly. His golden eyes sparked a bit, "Helen suspects she is having a girl. Mother intuition" He said looking to Rosalie who edged on the armchair seating herself "Bella is still going through names. Have you thought of a girl name" Rosalie asked, crossing her legs as Emmett made an appearance, he himself was less active on getting rid of the babies.

"Me and Helen decided on Daphne Clarice Cullen for the girl.  For the boy, Nicholas Hansen Cullen" He said seeing realization crept on the immortal faces of his adoptive children, "We've decided if anything happened to Helen that Rose will be in charge of the baby" as they casted a look of longing at one another before Rose made a move to come over, she bent down pressing her lips to the humans forehead muttering a thank you.