CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT | ECLIPSE ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ
(mature scenes 17+)

THE SLIGHT TRICKLE OF RAIN LANDED DROPLETS AGAINST; HER CHEEKS, her sea green eyes lifted to the sky while standing out front of the airport

THE SLIGHT TRICKLE OF RAIN LANDED DROPLETS AGAINST; HER CHEEKS, her sea green eyes lifted to the sky while standing out front of the airport. Her eyes scanned over the dark clouded sky, a low fog trickling into the streets of Seattle. Her cheeks flushed a pale pink illuminating her flesh. There was a slight frosty haze to everything as her eyes peered down to vehicles passing in front of the airport. She felt cold fingers lacing through hers, she gave a gentle squeeze as they walked out of the airport and she felt the breeze touching her cheeks.

Helen was finally back. The tall buildings of Seattle sprung with life. She saw dazzling lights flashing a bright green. A smirk laced the corner of her lips, "This city seems more bright" Carlisle said in discomfort noticing the dark clouds but the lights. "The people of Seattle like to celebrate saints Patrick day for a whole month" Helen said to her fiance as their car was driven up to the front of them. The valet worker strolled over to them placing the keys in Carlisle hands.

"Enjoy your stay" he commented before jogging off.

Helen had this Cheshire grin on her face while they headed off to the car with their luggage. Carlisle placed the suitcases in the back of the trunk with a Helen's aid. She eyed him "once we get to our hotel room, we can relax for the day then see Jo tomorrow?" She suggested with a smile. Carlisle had this sheepish smile on his face "Are you saying I get to have you all night in my arms?" He opened the passenger door for her.

Helen slid into the Volvo "Of course" she said with a small smirk.

"Miss Swan, I must forewarn you, you mustn't be joking" Carlisle said with a charming smile on his face as his fingers delicately wrapped around hers. Her sea green eyes shined brightly when she felt the slightest touch of his lips against her cheek, then down her neck. She felt shivers travel down her body, goosebumps formed across her skin in excitement, "Carlisle" she whispered his name softly with a glint in her eyes.

The engaged couple had drove off to their hotel of choosing. Helen could just stare at the tall buildings of Seattle with a peak of interest, it felt foreign to be home in her old city. A quake of sadness filtered her heart when she saw the building of her former employment in the distance. Her hand slid over the passenger side door, a sad smile appeared on her face as she leaned into her seat reclining it back to hoist her affective laziness.

The young brunette woman easily fount herself in the fine hotel suite she had booked online with a chirpy smile and glee of amazement in the depth of her eyes. Helen was surely not regretting her choice in upping the scale of her pricing for hotel rooms. She glided across the hardwood floor towards the bed slumping down against the comforters in astonishment at how soft it felt against her back. She drunk in the sight of the glorious view on her right side where the sliding glass door was slightly ajar.