CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN | ECLIPSE ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ

THE HUE OF HELEN CLARICE SWAN'S EYES DAZZLED WITH A DASH CRIMSON red as her fingers slid over the whites of her eyes

THE HUE OF HELEN CLARICE SWAN'S EYES DAZZLED WITH A DASH CRIMSON red as her fingers slid over the whites of her eyes. The red eye contacts irritated her gaze, her eyes blinked rapidly adjusting to the irritating things. She glanced around her house, had victorious smile as she tossed around the area looking for one of his shorts. She stripped down pulling her clothing and slipped on the button down shirt. Her front door chimed and swiftly unlocked "El, I got your groceries" his voice called out.

The depth of his honey glazed eyes shined happily when he saw her, but his heart lept to his throat. It felt as if it was pulsating, the fear clustered in his veins when his eyes caught the sight of her crimson red eyes. His lips quivered as he stood still, shock radiating across his body "Helen" he whispered her name in shock. "What happened" he went forward, his hand reaching out. He stopped when he heard it, the soft melodic sound of her heartbeat, his lips quivered trying to reject the oncoming smile.

"April's Fools Carlisle" Helen pointed at him with her hand, "Thought the shirt might work with the scent issue" El laughed, her dazzling smile faltered when she then felt her back pressed against the wall, she felt his hands under the shirt she was wearing. She could feel him following the sculping of her àss over her lower back as he hoisted her up. "Miss Swan, you are going to find yourself in a middle of a war" He warned her softly, trickling his hands over her hips.

"Pranking you was quite easy. What war would it be if I am winning" Helen grinned ear to ear when her fiance gave her a look. "What do you mean Helen" the smile on his face grew even more giving her cheek a gently  squeeze. "I may have or may not have pranked everyone in your family" Helen laughed seeing the look on his face. She whipped out her phone and took a photo of his surprised expression.

"What did you do?" He sighed with a smile.

"Marcellus will find everything in his office undone, like screws unscrewed and when he sits down or touches anything well" Helen grinned trying to hold off her laughter "I may have enlisted in Edward's help to pull off by stealing the engine in Emmett's truck and replacing it with Esme's" El explained "Jacob was more than happy to help prank Alice, by switching out all her clothes with black" El waved her hand, excitement ran through her body when she felt his hand closing on the inner part of her thigh.

"Jasper will find his whole room with Alice to be replaced with western themed material" Helen shrugged her shoulders. "did you not prank Edward?" Carlisle asked her sweetly.

"Your son is a mind-reader like me, I can't do it" Helen slid out of his arms dashing off to her bedroom and before her hand can grasp the doorknob. Her body was already pressed into the bed comforters. The redness of her eyes still caught him off guard when she glanced up at him, "Your going to give me a imaginary heart attack if you don't take those off" He muttered softly.