CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT | BREAKING DAWN ✓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍

THE ACT OF BEING HUMAN NEVER SEEMED IMPOSSIBLE, the brunette feared she lost touch with her past

THE ACT OF BEING HUMAN NEVER SEEMED IMPOSSIBLE, the brunette feared she lost touch with her past. A darkened look surfaced in her ruby red eyes as she stood situated down in a chair, feeling the hands of Jasper on her shoulder with Carlisle arm wrapped around her waist until she simmered down after a tremendous amount of time glaring at the non innocent look in Jacob Black's eyes as he hovered. His dark locks of hair dripped with beads of sweat, he gripped the ends of his long brown sleeved shirt.

The anxiousness was anticipated, his dark eyes found the red ruby gaze of his friends as she felt a wave of calming aura surrounding everyone. "Jesus, this is bad. Don't let Charlie hold Nicholas. He bites, I remember turning, he bit me and it felt like I was on fire" Helen warned lightly as she curled her fingers around the baby seat handle, she exhaled a long unusable breath. She sat down abruptly, she relaxed finally glaring at her hands.

"Okay, time to be human" Alice said eyeing the older sister and Bella whose red eyes were killer. "Blink your eyes every few seconds, don't sit straight up, slouch" Alice warned as Esme grinned "Humans dont do that frequently" She said eyeing Bella as she stood straight.

"We get it, move slow, blink & slouch" She replied stiffly.

Helen felt cold, unnaturally cold in her own skin, an emotion ran through her was anxiety as the trickling sound rocks skidding across the pavement from the roll of a car wheel. She heard the police cruiser coming up the driveway. The soft pulsating heart of her father with his musky rainy scent filling her nose. It was appealing, but she stopped taking a breath. She shuddered feeling Jasper calming her as Carlisle went downstairs to greet the Police Chief.

"Hello Charlie" Was what Helen heard, she stiffened. "Where's my girls" Charlie asked, his voice wavered. The sorrow was evident in his tone, it seeped into a deep worry. 

The sound of feet was normal, Helen felt a burn in her eyes. Alice had put sea green eye contacts in her eyes to make appear her glorious old human eyes it made her husband go iffy with memories. Helen fixed dark green long sleeved shirt as she crossed her legs, her black high waisted Jean's complimented her with her signature black heeled boots. She pretended to adjust her jeans when the breath of her father was that of a sigh.

Her head bodded up. Her wavy chestnut hair bounced shoulder length, the strands of her wavy hair touched her prominent cheeks. The sight of her father was frail, his beard had grown in and his was messy, tiny strands of greys were scene. His brown eyes slid over both to his daughters, his little girls. His breath caught, his daughters were breathtaking. They looked the same but didn't, he had no words.

"Hey girls" He muttered, the man was ready to cry.

The brunette stood to her feet slowly holding to the corner of the hallway, her back was in the peak of the cream colored. She held a breath, her chest rose automatically as she pretended to breath. "Hey dad" His breath hitched, at the sound of her voice. Helen noticed Jasper was tensed, she walked over to him giving him a humanly tight hug, she felt him flinch under the coldness of her skin. Bella joined in for a second.