CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE | NEW MOON ✓

ʙʀᴜɪsᴇs & ᴄᴜᴛs
[mature scenes : 17+]

THE FIRST OF JANUARY HAD COME AND PASSED; HELEN'S HANDS gripped her truck steering wheel, her eyes watched the road as rain splattered down

THE FIRST OF JANUARY HAD COME AND PASSED; HELEN'S HANDS gripped her truck steering wheel, her eyes watched the road as rain splattered down. Her blue green eyes surveyed the road briefly as she took the turn to round on her street. She could see the outline of a car parked out front of her house. A smile inched a way on her face, bringing the corners of her lips up. She pulled into her parking lot and stopped her truck. Putting it in park, she unbuckled and gathered her things.

Helen stepped out and walked over to her front door dangling the keys into the knob unlocking pausing to open the front door when she heard foot steps. She grinned opening the door, "Carlisle why are you walking around in the dark" Her voice carried out, she looked for his shadowy outline. A giggle passed her lips when she felt coldness seep over her lower back. The hair on the back of her neck stood up, goosebumps arose over her arms when she was abruptly turned around to face him.

The hue of his topaz gold eyes gleamed like a honey glaze, in the darkness she could see a grin. "Dramatic affects from what I was told" He finally spoke, he rose his hand brushing his fingers over her cheek bones and pressed his thumb to her lip. "I daresay it's working" The confidence in his voice had her giggling. Carlisle trailed his fingers down her arms, feeling every little goosebumps as he saw the excitement in her blue green eyes.

"You sure are confident" Helen said, a smirk pulled the corners of her lips revealing her dimples. She felt her back being pressed against the front door, her hand reached back locking the knobs and main lock.  "I can hear your heart Ms. Swan" Carlisle said trailing his hand up her side, fingers circulating her breast. Her breath hitched in her throat, her eyes widened when he leaned down capturing her lips, "my love"

Carlisle didn't have to say more as Helen pressed her lips to his, her fingers tugging at the base of his shirt pulling at it hearing the shear ripping of the cloth. She grinned mischievously "Make love to me as if it was our last day" Her whisper was like music to his ears as Carlisle backed her into the bed, silently thanking for soundproof rooms as he tore away Helen's shirt from her body grinning at the sight of her braless chest, his hand reached out cupping her breasts pressing a finger over her sensitive nipples as she leaned against his touch. Helen brought him down on her with a swift movement of her hand and fount herself on top of him leaning down capturing his lips with her own.

He trailed his hand up her back to nape of her neck. The button of her jeans fell out as he pulled it from around her waist as He leaned down, his heavy chest barely touching her as he pressed his lips thinly along her ear, his fingers locked in the lace of her underwear. Her eyes lifted through the underside of her eyelashes as her eyes looked his now dark eyes. Her lips quivered in a rising pleasing gasp, the lust and compassionate love in his eyes set ablaze to her deepest core.

Carlisle bent his head resting his face in the warmth of her neck, pressing his lips over her collarbone, her breath faded by the second as he pressed his lips under her chin, trailing over her jaw down to the capture of her lips with his own. The greedy sound of distant pleasure parted her lips as he backed her to a secluded area of the bed. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down, his tongue seeping over her bottom lip, as she deepened the kiss.