CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE | BREAKING DAWN ✓

𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄

THE FORTIFTING DAY HAS PASSED, THE INSUFFICIENT AWAKENING of Bella Cullen started hazy

THE FORTIFTING DAY HAS PASSED, THE INSUFFICIENT AWAKENING of Bella Cullen started hazy. The impending doom of Jacob Black had faded. The birth of Helen's twins made Bella gushed, meeting Daphne and Nicholas was a shock. Both twins took greatly after their mother except Daphne had her fathers bright blue mortal eyes. "Happy birthday" Was the sound of Alice's voice, the excitement to try and salvage the rest of humanity of Bella's life.

"I stopped aging three days ago" Was Bells retort, met with a short laugh "Just blow out the candle" Alice said her golden eyes moving the still form of Helen. An intake of silence fell in the room, the babbles of a baby was in the next room followed by a shit-eating grin by Marcellus "I don't know what this kid is doing buts amazing" He said capturing the eyes of his family with his brows rising.

Edward sighed, blinking his eyes with were bright with amazement and awe "It seems like Nicholas is gifted. Family trait I believe, he putting up a force field of some kind" Edward told Bella as Nicholas pushed out translucent shield but as it touched hard surfaces, a case began to rise but Marcellus reached out instantly, the immortal eyes widened "I take that you can't read his mind either and it seems he's like his mother in more ways than one" She asked looping her arm with his. "It does explain why I couldn't hear him or why any one else couldn't" Edward stated as Bella looked at him "I want to see her. How is she"

"She is amazing" He knew what she referred to, their child. "We need to have you feed"

In that lasp of time, the whispers around the immortal transitioning being heard. The sounds of her sisters voice "You imprinted on my daughter!" The clash must have been Bella finally being able to beat up Jake. The body of Helen Swan was still, her body begun healing itself in the final stages. The fire lit vemon had eased as it rebuilt her broken bones, sealed her wounds. Clearing her pale pallor of any blemishes. Her weight gain back to a proper state, the sound of her beating heart was no more.

Her features enhanced by the immortal change, she could hear things and scent things just before she felt her pale pink lips move trying to say a name. The first person that popped into her mind, "Be careful Emmett she is the strongest in the house" Was Edward's challenging bemused tone. A frown pulled the dark brows of the vampire, her nose crinkled trying to find a source of what she was trying to remember to smell. A burn came back, she wanted to clench her throat.

It scratched and it itched. She thrashed in her own mind. A deep gruntle breath parted her lips finally trying to breath. But she didnt have to breath, it was no longer needed. The soft hue of the morning sun radiated down into the Cullen residence, feet moved to the outskirts of the house into the small patch of trees. The cold stone touched the bare feet of Helen Swan as her closed eyes snapped open revealing ruby red eyes.

Her dark chestnut hair had that chocolate shine to it. A steady breath she held, she closed her eyes swiftly adjusting to the burning warmth of the sun, the tiniest specks in the air to the smallest details on a book cover. Her ruby eyes shined mischievously as her fingers slid over the medical table with ease. Her bare feet glided across the floor feeling the silk layer dark salmon coloured turtle dress she was dressed in. Her eyes moved to the open balcony door as she moved around it entering the deck looking down at the family. Three babies caught her eyes as she saw Leah and Jacob hanging around still, it made her frown.