CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE | ECLIPSE ✓

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴹᴬᴺ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴺᴵᴳᴴᵀ

THE MOMENT HELEN CLARICE CULLEN WAS TEMPTED TO HARM MARCELLUS CULLEN BROUGHT A FUEL TO A LIT FIRE it eased the flames but made them brighter

THE MOMENT HELEN CLARICE CULLEN WAS TEMPTED TO HARM MARCELLUS CULLEN BROUGHT A FUEL TO A LIT FIRE it eased the flames but made them brighter. The anger that swelled in the brunette heart directed formerly at her brother-in-law. The anger was a form of resentment for awaking her and Carlisle with a false pretense to return to the Cullen residence. His golden eyes held that needed guilt to calm the flames, his gift seeped into her veins returning her to a good state of mind. The woman relaxed in the arms of her husband who still felt a snide comment come his direction, his eyes landed on Emmett who decided to make his grand entrance with Rosalie prominently waiting for him.

The vampire, whose keen senses quickly divulged the tension in the room. His honey gold eyes searched the faces of his family then his eyes solely landed on his adoptive stepmother whose sea green eyes stilled burned with an unkempt fire lodged in those depths of hers "I guess she found out the hard way?" He said sending his adoptive uncle a look with raised brows.

"Not now Emmett" Marcellus said curtly at his adoptive nephew who ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair as his eyes turned towards his brother. The memories between the two brothers rushed through their minds as Carlisle wrapped his arms around his wife feeling her hands curl around his chest protectively, her lips curled a bit suppressing a groan when that anger flared up once more but halted her action as Jasper begun telling the tale of when he first became a newborn himself.

"When we moved to Calgary. Maria sought us out which prompted us to move yet again" Jasper said feeling the foreign ache of remembrance, his meeting with Peter & Charlotte when they all came to passing. Alice then gazed over at Helen "We stumbled across Peter & Charlotte, they promised to wish Maria well for Jasper next time they crossed paths with her" A bit of distaste crossed her lips, venom coaxing her fangs.

Jasper seemed to sense her change of emotions as he wrapped himself around, their scents & essence colliding & moulding together. A bundle of brunette locks bounced, Carlisle's hand circling around his wife neck caressing her face with his fingers trailing over her jawline and pressed on her bottom lip teasingly. "So since Jasper here is a Confederate Major, we will have a wicked training battle strategy to be planned" Helen said as she leaned against Carlisle Cullen.

The brunette moved her attention over her in-laws in deep thought, her eyes landed on Edward whom seemed like he was getting over the torture presented by Helen Cullen. Her smile curled the corner of her lips when they first arrived, Edward tried to evade her mind but not the best of timing. Her mental brain wire became absolutely silent, it was beautiful & creepily so. Edward remembered how the forest would be absolutely still & silent, it even knew when a predator was in its midst. Edward couldn't read her mind and it was a reassurance. He shook his head, the thoughts faded. 

You act like you walked in on your parents, her thoughts effortlessly came rolling into his mind. Edward's face contorted to disgust. You two basically are my parents, his words were causal and it made her frown and roll her eyes at him. On paper through government eyes, her snide comment was heard mentally, he noted her sarcasm.