ACT TWO

ᑎEᗯ  ᗰOOᑎ

ʜᴇʟᴇɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴportrayed by benedetta gargari"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

ʜᴇʟᴇɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ
portrayed by benedetta gargari
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦. 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴"

ᴍᴀʀᴄᴇʟʟᴜꜱ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴportrayed by chris evans"𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘰𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸

ᴍᴀʀᴄᴇʟʟᴜꜱ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ
portrayed by chris evans
"𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘰𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵"

TWILIGHTNEW  MOONHelen Swan had seen it all in her life-time, the constant changes in the economy and world spinning romances

TWILIGHT
NEW  MOON
Helen Swan had seen it all in her life-time, the constant changes in the economy and world spinning romances. She read every counter surface story, her eyes betrayed her to the books across every shelf. None of it prepared her for this kind of truth; vampires. Creatures whom literature had romanticized, they aren't bedridden to coffins all day, they don't burn under the sunlight.
Such creatures that defied all odds, all scientific evidence traced back to millennium.
Though her aspect of life itself changed when she met him. Coming to the small town of Forks, Washington. A sleepy town not known for much until after the death of Waylon Forge.
Where the Swan residence becomes tangle in the war between vampires, the upsurge of rebellions against their rulers.
All eyes fall to Helen and her baby sister. And Helen may not have a choice anymore.

PART TWO; Oct. 23, 2021