CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR | ECLIPSE ✓

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴰᴱˢᶜᴱᴺᴰᴬᴺᵀ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴱ ⱽᴼᴸᵀᵁᴿᴵ

THE YOUNG GIRL WAS THRASHING AROUND, "Have you changed your mind, young one?" Carlisle voice was calm, smooth as he spoke "We don't want to destroy you, but we will if you cant control yourself" He said seeing the red eyes of the young vampire

THE YOUNG GIRL WAS THRASHING AROUND, "Have you changed your mind, young one?" Carlisle voice was calm, smooth as he spoke "We don't want to destroy you, but we will if you cant control yourself" He said seeing the red eyes of the young vampire. "How can you stand it" she groaned in a high clear voice "I want her" she voiced looking only at Bella, her eyes fell on Helen but her scent was a mixture of mortal and immortal it unnerved her. "We feed on animals little one" Emmett was one to speak first, beyond the control of Rosalie whose eyes focused on the younger vampire.

"You must stand it" Carlisle told her, warning the younger vampire "You must exercise control. It is possible and it is the only thing that will save you now"

The girl, whose name spilled from Edward tongue speaking to Carlisle whose eyes void "Her name is Bree" he said in a voice of calmness as it warmed a bit of Helen heart as Elias came down through the trees seeing her former companion from the army "Jasper leave her be" He said seeing Bree light up in the eyes "Elias" she said in a mere whisper at the vampire whom protected her from Riley every so often after Diego disappeared, after he was murdered.

Bella and Edward whispered amongst themselves, "We have to stay here" His voice was grave, "They are coming to the north end of the clearing now."

Bree, the young vampire whose chin length dark brown locks covered by her alabaster pale skin, her twisted red glistening eyes. She was beautful but it was contorted by the rage & thirst. The tone of the situation dwindled as Carlisle, Jasper began to back toward the rest of them with Emmett, Rosalie & Esme emerging to them hastily with Alice & Edward who stood around Bella & near Helen whose body was encased by Carlisle.

The approach of the Volturi members distilled Helen as she fought to keep her eyes from the doll like expression from Jane, "hmm" her dead voice murmured from the mist as a dense oily smoke twisted low to the ground rising slowly and against the grass. The voice was recognized even by Carlisle and it made him tense.

"Welcome Jane" Edward said, his tone was cool and courteous.

The dark shadow shapes following behind Jane was solidifying by the second, dark cloaks hung loosely over their shoulders, met by their angelic features was what struck Helen nerves. The four figure hulking behind her was strange to the eye. The biggest was Felix, his red eyes met the new pair of golden eyes that of Elias whose lips pressed firmly together.

The red gaze of Jane swept over to the newborn girl whose head was placed in her hands, her tone was clouded by clear confusion in her eyes, toneless as she spoke "I dont understand" she said looking to the Cullen family. "She surrended" Edward explained answering to her confusing gaze.

"Surrendered?" Jane dark eyes flashed to his face. Felix and another vampire, the tracker whose nose lit up with the familiar scent of Helen whose sea green eyes met his red ones, the vampire who looked as of he recognized her.