CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN | BREAKING DAWN ✓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

THE CLISP OF VOICES CAME FROM THE PONDERING ATTENTION OF A CERTAIN DARK HAIRED WOMAN WHOSE GREEN  EYES GLEAMED WITH TEARY LOVE, her fragile hand gripped the wooden railing under her touch, her eyes fell on her sister who was being couched by Alice...

THE CLISP OF VOICES CAME FROM THE PONDERING ATTENTION OF A CERTAIN DARK HAIRED WOMAN WHOSE GREEN  EYES GLEAMED WITH TEARY LOVE, her fragile hand gripped the wooden railing under her touch, her eyes fell on her sister who was being couched by Alice "I have been breaking them in. For the past week" Bells words followed indicating to the shoes. The older one remembered the day before the familiar words came from her sister making her laugh.

Helen came from the inside of the Cullen residence watching with ease as the rest of the family was setting up for the wedding. "Alice I say we just get Bella ready before she becomes the late one" She said appearing with a growing grin. The petite vampire held a finger to Helen "your right. I need to focus my vision on something else" She declared as El looked at her dubiously "That was not close to what I said?"

Alice Cullen ignored the comment as she lead Bella and Helen inside to her own bedroom with a quick ease "Get in this robe Bella" She pointed to the white silk hanging on the wall, the look on Bella's face made her grin as Helen just relaxed with a growing smile pulling up a chair next to her sister. Bella changed into the robe before Alice can ravage her face. "I told you to get beauty sleep" Alice said going over the dark circles under Bella's eyelids. Both sisters cast one another a apprehensive look.

Helen trailed her fingers through her shoulder length hair eagerly as she roamed a brush through the loose wavy hair as the bundle of strands were curling around the ends. Her fingertips brushed around her temples, she layered her comb through her locks of joyous hair and grasp a bundle of her shiny dark hair twirling it behind the back of her head, braiding it along with another strand bundle of hair. She used a black hair tie to hide amongst her hair as she took a curling iron. The abundance of heat rolled off it as she left it in her hair every few seconds.

Shortly enough her shoulder length hair fell in a abundance of curls, her green eyes shown with pride as she grasped the eyeliner brush off the counter, she brushed it over the pouch of black liquid. Her eyes fell on the door when Rosalie entered the bedroom, the purple silk robe easily draped over her flesh, her pale beautiful features casted with hesitation but calamity. "Do you need some help" she asked "I can do her hair."

"Really" The moment of mere shock crossed the chocolate brown depths of Bella Swan as she gazes at the blonde, whose golden eyes held a bit of amusement as she walked over, her hands massages into Bella's hair with ease "Please I'm not offended by your your choice in groom" The blonde vampire said her eyes switched to the mirror reflecting the eyes of the bride, her brown eyes held a soft recognition of the past as she smiled warmly at her future sister-in-law. "Just my blatant respect for immortality."

"Essentially" Rosalie commented.

Helen just grinned walking over to Rosalie as she adjusted the side of her sisters hair "Do a braid that loops into a bun" She commented to the blonde as cold arms brushed over all their shoulders with a growing essence of sweet perfume "Weddings. They bring everyone together" Was Alice words as she leaned into her family in a calm yet excited manner as she fixed the back of Helen's hair who just smiled at Alice through the mirror before them.